Meris LVX Modular Delay System Pedal
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
With the Meris LVX you get a Modular Delay System that boasts a combination of advanced processing, high-performance signal path, and professional audio heritage, allowing it to favour both freedom and flexibility to break the paradigm of pre-set delay effects.
Featuring a stunning new UI, the Meris LVX has been designed from the ground up to make the end user experience as intuitive as possible. With descrete processing elements and control signal modifiers that can be connected as you desire, this pedal offers near-infinite flexibility when it comes to creating your own custom sounds.
Meris LVX Modular Delay System Pedal Key Features
- Modular Delay System architecture pedal
- 2540 mS of Highly Configurable Dual Delay
- Advanced ARM Processor
- Configurable Delay Structures, Types, and Processing Elements - for the ultimate customization in delay processing
- Intuitive Colour Screen based User Interface
- Always Available True Stereo 60 Second Looper
- 99 Preset Locations in 33 Banks
- Favourite Preset Bank for instant access to your 3 favourite presets
- Instant Access Tuner with configurable Reference and Output mode
- Deep Modifier Section lets you Route Control Signals to Processing Parameters
- True Stereo Processing Elements (Poly Pitch Shifter operates in mono)
- All New Processing Elements including Preamps, Granulize, Cassette, Poly Pitch, and more
- Includes Processing Elements from the Meris family: Polymoon, Hedra, Enzo, and Ottobit Jr.
- Selectable Note Divisions for each side of the stereo Dual Delay
- Digitally controlled Analog mix bus
- Stereo input and output with separate jacks for each
- Switchable input/output headroom level for Instrument or Synthesizer / Line levels
- MIDI In and Out over standard MIDI Din Jacks
- Assignable Expression Pedal control for multiple parameters simultaneously
- Dedicated Expression Pedal Jack
- MIDI implementation for CC Parameters, Preset Send and Receive, beat clock sync
- Premium analog signal path and 24-bit AD/DA w/32 bit floating point DSP
- Premium Analog Devices JFET input section
- Dimmable screen and logo light
- Designed and built in California, U.S.A.
- Powered by standard 9V power (9V DC, centre -, 2.1mm, ~ 280 mA current draw)
Meris LVX Modular Delay System Pedal Specs
- Conversion 24 bit A/D and D/A
- DSP 32 bit floating point
- Sample Rate 48000 Hz
- Input Impedance 1 Meg Ohm
- SNR 115 dB Typical
- Frequency Response 20Hz-20kHz
- Max Input Level +9 dBu (instrument level setting)
- +12.5 dBu (line/synth level setting)
- Power 9V DC center-negative, 300mA, 2.1mm jack
- Bypass Selectable True Bypass (Relay) or Analog Buffered Bypass
- Dimensions 7.25" wide, 4.5" long, 2" tall. (Same depth and height as all other pedals.)
- Weight 24 ounces
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|Modulation and delay
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.