The Meris Enzo Synth Pedal is a boutique multi-voice instrument synthesizer with plenty of versatility.
This awesome pedal allows you to produce tight monosynth leads, complex chord polyphony, or even multi-note sequenced arpeggiation, without the need for any special pickup installation.
A True Revelation Generator
If you're looking to recreate the kind of sounds heard throughout some truly iconic 1980's films (or even a modern day Netflix series... you know the one I'm referring to), or if you're looking to create a brand new, unique Synth sound, the Meris Enzo can take you there.
Best of all? The Meris Enzo isn't just exclusive to guitar: you can use it on drum machines, vocals, bass, or even other synths!
Versatility Is The Key
With a full synth palette of multimode analogue style synth filters, ring mods, envelopes, and much more, the Meris Enzo is easily one of the most versatile synth pedals ever created.
To ensure that this synth can survive life on the road, Meris have housed it in a rugged, pedalboard friendly enclosure.
Not only that, but the Meris Enzo has connection sockets for both Left and Right stereo out, but also an EXP/MIDI socket. This EXP/MIDI socket allows you to use a MIDI controller or Expression pedal to recall presets or take full control over all of the pedals parameters in real time.
Available To Order Now
If you'd like to query the availabilty of this awesome Synth pedal, be sure to contact our Online Sales Team or your Local PMT Store directly. Alternatively, simply place your order Online and choose from our range of Home Delivery options.
Meris Enzo Synth Pedal Multi-Voice Instrument Synthesizer Features
- Colossal Multi-Voice Dual Oscillator Synth architecture with selectable waveforms
- Two Tap Delay with Time, Feedback, Modulation, and special two stage level control
- Three Synth modes: Poly Synth, Mono Synth, and Arpeggiated Synth
- Two Distinct Tunable Envelope Types: Triggered and Envelope Follower
- Tunable Portamento Time for smooth transitions between synth notes and pitch shifts
- Sustain control for extending your volume envelope all the way to endless synth hold
- Adjustable Compressor with Threshold and Mix for your input signal (Dry mode)
- Custom 6 mode filter with frequency, bandwidth (resonance), and envelope
- Wide ranging Ring Modulation with ability to assign envelope control
- Digitally controlled Analog mix control
- Stereo input and output
- Switchable input / output headroom level for Guitar or Synth / Line level
- Expression pedal control over all parameters simultaneously
- Presets available via external 4-Preset switch or MIDI
- MIDI in/out over TRS via the EXP jack
- External Tap Tempo over TRS
- MIDI beat clock synchronization
- Premium analog signal path and 24-bit AD/DA w/32 bit floating point DSP
- Premium Analog Devices JFET input section
- Color â€“ translucent coat of vibrant gold over brushed aluminum
- Designed and built in Los Angeles, California U.S.A.
Meris Enzo Synth Pedal Multi-Voice Instrument Synthesizer Specs
- Premium quality 24 bit A/D and D/A
- 32 Bit floating point DSP hardware
- Premium low noise Analog signal path throughout
- Digitally controlled Analog Dry path for wet/dry mix
- Analog Devices JFET input circuitry
- Selectable True Bypass (Relay) or Analog Buffered Bypass
- Durable translucent coat of vibrant gold over brushed aluminum
- Current draw < 150 mA
- Dimensions â€“ 4.25 wide, 4.5 long, 2 tall
|Effects||multi voiced synthesizer|
|Power Supply||9v dc adapter|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.