Meris Alt Function Overlay V2 for EnzoÊ
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock.
With the myriad of alternate functions, secondary features and hidden secrets on Meris’ pedals, it often can be a challenge to keep all knob functions and their alter egos in mind.
Listening to player feedback, Meris have now created a series of crystal clear control overlays. These now put all secondary functions and global parameters front and center on the pedals, so you no longer have to keep the manual handy to dive deep into your Meris pedal’s extra functions.
Made with ultra low-tack adhesives, on the corners only, Meris Alt Function Overlays are easily installed and removed without leaving a sticky trace, as required.
These crystal clear overlays come with optional double-sided clear hi-tac/safe tape for extra reinforcement and are available for all current Meris pedals.
Meris Alt Function Overlay Main Features:
- Alt function crystal clear overlays
- Show all alternative and secondary knob functions on the pedal’s front interface
- Quick and simple installation
- Available for all current Meris pedals (Enzo, Hedra, Mercury7, Ottobit jr. and Polymoon)
- Ultra low-tack adhesives on corners only for easy removal without residue traces
- Include optional double sided clear hi-tack/safe tape for extra reinforcement (on the back of liner)
- Printed and made in Massachusetts, USA
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.