Martin's all-new Re-Imagined Standard Series is easily the most significant update to their flagship lineup in an incredible 185 year history. These traditional acoustic guitars have now been significantly modernised, whilst remaining true to Martin's rich history and heritage, and you can now purchase them here at PMT.
Classic Look, Modern Sound
With the Martin OM-21 Re-Imagined you get a modernised incarnation of a guitar that's revered by finger-style players, and will offer you a superb tonal balance. The Orchestra body shape is a little more comfortable to play than the larger Dreadnought models, and this version features a Rosewood and Spruce construction, with a sleek low-modified oval neck, that's been finished with a faux tortoiseshell pickguard for a simple, classic look.
Classic Tonewood Combination
Spruce and Rosewood is easily one of the most popular tonewood combination for acoustic guitars, gracing stages, studios and hit records the world over for many decades. The rich, boomy quality of the Rosewood is perfectly complimented by the bright and springy voice of the Spruce, giving you a versatile overall tone that's at once expressive, articulate, and suitable for flat-pickers, strummers, and finger-pickers alike.
The Spruce top is enforced by a modern X bracing pattern which helps to make the guitar lighter, yet surprisingly rigid, giving the top plenty of opportunity to move and resonate, positively affecting the overall sound. Add to this the modified low oval neck with bound fingerboard, and you have a guitar that not only sounds incredible, but offers a supremely comfortable playing experience.
Spread the Cost
Whilst this guitar may well come at a price that matches its quality, here at PMT we have an array of Home Delivery options available to you (including with 0% interest) helping you spread the cost over several months. If you'd like to know more, please contact our online sales team directly!
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret
- Finish Top: Gloss
- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint
- Back & Side Finish: Gloss
- Bracing Pattern: X Brace
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Brace Shape: Scalloped
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1 3/4''
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Back Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Neck Taper: High Performance Taper
- Side Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Top Color: Aging Toner
- Bridge Style: Modern Belly - Drop In Saddle
- Binding: Brown Faux Tortoise
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 5/32"
- Bridge Material: Ebony
- Bridge Pin Material: White Plastic
- Pickguard: Faux Tortoise
- Bridge Pin Dots: Faux Tortoise
- Saddle: Compensated Bone
- Rosette: Multi-stripe
- Saddle Radius: 16"
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Brace Size: 1/4"
- Back Purfling/Strip: Style 18
- Heelcap: Brown Faux Tortoise
- Endpiece: Brown Faux Tortoise
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2 1/8''
- Neck Color: Dark Mahogany
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: Style 28 Dots
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: Mother of Pearl
- Neck Joins Body At: 14th Fret
- Side Dots: White
- Recommended Strings: Sp Acoustic 92/8 Phosphor Bronze Light (msp4100)
- Headstock Shape: Solid With Square Taper
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Open Gear
- Headplate Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Knob: Butterbean
- Headplate Logo Style: Script Old Style Overlay
- Nut Material: Bone
- Case: Molded Hardshell
- Pleked: Yes
|Case Included||hard case|
|Neck Wood||select hardwood neck|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||orchestra model|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||rosewood body|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.