Martin OM-21 Re-imagined
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
Martin's all-new Re-Imagined Standard Series is easily the most significant update to their flagship lineup in an incredible 185 year history. These traditional acoustic guitars have now been significantly modernised, whilst remaining true to Martin's rich history and heritage, and you can now purchase them here at PMT.
Classic Look, Modern Sound
With the Martin OM-21 Re-Imagined you get a modernised incarnation of a guitar that's revered by finger-style players, and will offer you a superb tonal balance. The Orchestra body shape is a little more comfortable to play than the larger Dreadnought models, and this version features a Rosewood and Spruce construction, with a sleek low-modified oval neck, that's been finished with a faux tortoiseshell pickguard for a simple, classic look.
Classic Tonewood Combination
Spruce and Rosewood is easily one of the most popular tonewood combination for acoustic guitars, gracing stages, studios and hit records the world over for many decades. The rich, boomy quality of the Rosewood is perfectly complimented by the bright and springy voice of the Spruce, giving you a versatile overall tone that's at once expressive, articulate, and suitable for flat-pickers, strummers, and finger-pickers alike.
The Spruce top is enforced by a modern X bracing pattern which helps to make the guitar lighter, yet surprisingly rigid, giving the top plenty of opportunity to move and resonate, positively affecting the overall sound. Add to this the modified low oval neck with bound fingerboard, and you have a guitar that not only sounds incredible, but offers a supremely comfortable playing experience.
Spread the Cost
Whilst this guitar may well come at a price that matches its quality, here at PMT we have an array of Home Delivery options available to you (including with 0% interest) helping you spread the cost over several months. If you'd like to know more, please contact our online sales team directly!
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret
- Finish Top: Gloss
- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint
- Back & Side Finish: Gloss
- Bracing Pattern: X Brace
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Brace Shape: Scalloped
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1 3/4''
- Top Material: Spruce
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Back Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Neck Taper: High Performance Taper
- Side Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Top Color: Aging Toner
- Bridge Style: Modern Belly - Drop In Saddle
- Binding: Brown Faux Tortoise
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 5/32"
- Bridge Material: Ebony
- Bridge Pin Material: White Plastic
- Pickguard: Faux Tortoise
- Bridge Pin Dots: Faux Tortoise
- Saddle: Compensated Bone
- Rosette: Multi-stripe
- Saddle Radius: 16"
- Brace Material: Spruce
- Brace Size: 1/4"
- Back Purfling/Strip: Style 18
- Heelcap: Brown Faux Tortoise
- Endpiece: Brown Faux Tortoise
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2 1/8''
- Neck Color: Dark Mahogany
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: Style 28 Dots
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: Mother of Pearl
- Neck Joins Body At: 14th Fret
- Side Dots: White
- Recommended Strings: Sp Acoustic 92/8 Phosphor Bronze Light (msp4100)
- Headstock Shape: Solid With Square Taper
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Open Gear
- Headplate Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Knob: Butterbean
- Headplate Logo Style: Script Old Style Overlay
- Nut Material: Bone
- Case: Molded Hardshell
- Pleked: Yes
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|Select Hardwood Neck
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.