Martin LXME Electro Acoustic Guitar with Gigbag
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
The Little Martin LXME is a dark horse of the affordable acoustic guitar market - A small, lightweight yet surprisingly powerful and versatile travel guitar that is perfectly sized to take out on the road, festivals, or wherever inspiration strikes.
Lightweight, travel-friendly acoustic that retains the iconic feel and tone of a vintage Martin
The same world-class C.F Martin craftsmanship that builds their high end, limited edition guitars have worked tirelessly on the LXME to retain the same design standards in a smaller, more compact package. The result is superb - a high pressure laminate Spruce top with a HPL mahogany pattern back and sides give it a vintage, classic Martin Acoustic look but without the added weight of solid woods.
A shorter 23" scale length, concert body shape and stratabond neck do well to keep this guitar short, sweet with plenty of high end detail and sustain. It is the perfect "pick up and play" guitar that lets you jam at home or on the road and is the perfect choice for students.
This Little Martin comes with a padded gig bag made of a tough ballistic cloth exterior, plush interior, backpack straps and a front zipper compartment.
- CONSTRUCTION: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- BODY SIZE: Modified 0-14 Fret
- TOP: Spruce Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- ROSETTE: Herringbone Style - Gold & Black
- TOP BRACING PATTERN: Modified X Series ''X''
- TOP BRACES: Crowned Cross Brace
- BACK MATERIAL: Mahogany Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- SIDE MATERIAL: Mahogany Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- NECK MATERIAL: Rust Stratabond
- NECK SHAPE: Modified Low Oval
- NUT MATERIAL: White Corian
- HEADSTOCK: Solid/LX Taper
- HEADPLATE: Mahogany Pattern HPL
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Richlite
- SCALE LENGTH: 23''
- # OF FRETS CLEAR: 14
- # OF FRETS TOTAL: 20
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1-11/16''
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT 12TH FRET: 2-1/16''
- BRIDGE MATERIAL: Solid Morado or Solid East Indian Rosewood
- BRIDGE STYLE: Belly
- BRIDGE STRING SPACING: 2-1/8''
- SADDLE: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- TUNING MACHINES: Chrome w/ Small Buttons
- RECOMMENDED STRINGS: Martin Medium Phosphor Bronze (M550)
- BRIDGE & END PINS: White w/ Black Dots
- CASE: Padded Gig Bag
- INTERIOR LABEL: Gold Foil Label
- ELECTRONICS: Fishman Isys T
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Neck Wood||Rust Stratabond|
|Pickup Config||Acoustic Pickup System|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||parlor style|
|Body Size||travel size|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!