Martin LXK2 - Affordable, X-Series Acoustic Guitar, with Koa Pattern High-Pressure Laminate Body and Top
The Koa-grained, high-pressure laminate construction of the Martin LXK2 make it a superb travelling companion for life on the road or sitting round the campfire. Best of all, at that price, who can complain?
Looks, Sounds and Feels Great!
With a shorter 23" scale length, the LXK2 is extremely versatile, lightweight and easy to transport thanks to a padded Martin Gig Bag included as standard.
Versatility is the Key
The fingerboard and bridge are crafted from rosewood, and the neck is carved from natural coloured Stratabond that is comfortable to play over long periods either for fingerpicked or strumming techniques.
Like its twin brother, the LX1, the Martin LXK2 is built with the same Martin quality craftsmanship, with an emphasis on producing great sound in a smaller guitar.
Not only that but this model includes sustainable wood certified parts too, making it one of a growing number of ecologically responsible instruments from Martin.
Pick Your Perfect Martin Today!
Not to your taste? Don't worry, as we have 15 stores nationwide, and a whole host of dedicated in-store Guitar experts to help you pick and choose your ideal Martin guitar. Just head to your local store today and talk to them, they're always more than happy to help.
Martin LXK2 Technical Specs
- Model: Modified 0-14 Fret
- Top: Koa Pattern High Pressure Laminate
- Top Bracing Pattern: X Brace
- Back Material: Koa Pattern High Pressure Laminate
- Side Material: Koa Pattern High Pressure Laminate
- Rosette: Herringbone Ink
- Neck Material: Natural Birch Laminate
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Neck Taper: Standard Taper
- Nut Material: Corian
- Headstock Shape: Solid with LX Taper
- Headplate Material: High Pressure Laminate
- Headplate Logo Style: Script Ink
- Fingerboard Material: FSC Certified Richlite
- Scale Length: 23"
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-11/16"
- Finish Neck: Hand Rubbed
- Bridge Material: FSC Certified Richlite
- Bridge Style: Junior Style Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-1/8"
- Saddle: Compensated White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Recommended Strings: SP Acoustic 92/8 Phosphor Bronze Medium (MSP4200)
- Bridge Pins: White Plastic
- Case: Soft Gig Bag
- Interior Label: Foil Label
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Neck Wood||natural stratabond|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||travel size|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*