The Koa-grained, high-pressure laminate construction of the Martin LXK2 make it a superb travelling companion for life on the road or sitting round the campfire. Best of all, at that price, who can complain?
Looks, Sounds and Feels Great!
With a shorter 23" scale length, the LXK2 is extremely versatile, lightweight and easy to transport thanks to a padded Martin Gig Bag included as standard.
Versatility is the Key
The fingerboard and bridge are crafted from rosewood, and the neck is carved from natural coloured Stratabond that is comfortable to play over long periods either for fingerpicked or strumming techniques.
Like its twin brother, the LX1, the Martin LXK2 is built with the same Martin quality craftsmanship, with an emphasis on producing great sound in a smaller guitar.
Not only that but this model includes sustainable wood certified parts too, making it one of a growing number of ecologically responsible instruments from Martin.
Pick Your Perfect Martin Today!
Not to your taste? Don't worry, as we have 15 stores nationwide, and a whole host of dedicated in-store Guitar experts to help you pick and choose your ideal Martin guitar. Just head to your local store today and talk to them, they're always more than happy to help.
Martin LXK2 Technical Specs
- Model: Modified 0-14 Fret
- Top: Koa Pattern High Pressure Laminate
- Top Bracing Pattern: X Brace
- Back Material: Koa Pattern High Pressure Laminate
- Side Material: Koa Pattern High Pressure Laminate
- Rosette: Herringbone Ink
- Neck Material: Natural Birch Laminate
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Neck Taper: Standard Taper
- Nut Material: Corian
- Headstock Shape: Solid with LX Taper
- Headplate Material: High Pressure Laminate
- Headplate Logo Style: Script Ink
- Fingerboard Material: FSC Certified Richlite
- Scale Length: 23"
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-11/16"
- Finish Neck: Hand Rubbed
- Bridge Material: FSC Certified Richlite
- Bridge Style: Junior Style Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-1/8"
- Saddle: Compensated White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Recommended Strings: SP Acoustic 92/8 Phosphor Bronze Medium (MSP4200)
- Bridge Pins: White Plastic
- Case: Soft Gig Bag
- Interior Label: Foil Label
|Shipping Weight (kg)||8.000000|
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Neck Wood||Natural Stratabond|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||travel size|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.