The Martin LX1E-L is part of the Martin 'Little Martin' travel guitar series, but with no compromise on craftsmanship, tone or versatility.
The ultimate travelling companion with stage-ready electronic pickup.
Easily Martin's most popular acoustic to date, the Martin LX1E-LH (known as the Mini Martin or Little Martin!) has won the hearts of smaller players, students and even seasoned players. From such a small, mini-dreadnought body, it offers surprisingly good projection, making it the ultimate campfire instrument.
Now fitted with a top quality Fishman Sonitone electronics and tuner, the left handed Martin LX1E is stage-ready for live performance or ready to record at home or in the studio.
The HPL (High-Pressure Laminate) back and sides are lightweight and help reduce the costs, while still displaying the beautiful wood grains found on more expensive Martin solidbodies.
A solid sitka spruce top is light, rigid and offers great projection.
The 'Little Martin' includes a padded gig bag for easy transport and protection from the elements.
Martin LX1E Left Handed Electro Acoustic Guitar Specs
- Model: LX1E-LH Little Martin, Left-Handed
- Construction: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: Modified 0-14 Fret
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Multiple Black/White Boltaron with Red Fiber
- Top Bracing Pattern: Modified X Series "x"
- Top Braces: Crowned Cross Brace
- Back Material: Mahogany Pattern Hpl Textured Finish
- Side Material: Mahogany Pattern Hpl Textured Finish
- Neck Material: Rust Stratabond
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock: Solid/Lx Taper
- Headplate: Mahogany Pattern Hpl
- Fingerboard Material: Richlite
- Scale Length: 23"
- # of Frets Clear: 14
- # of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1-11/16"
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2-1/16"
- Finish Top: Hand Rubbed Finish
- Bridge Material: Richlite
- Bridge Style: Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-1/8"
- Saddle: 16" Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Chrome W/ Small Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin Sp Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Medium Gauge (Msp7200)
- Bridge & End Pins: White W/ Black Dots
- Case: Padded Gig Bag
- Interior Label: Gold Foil Label
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone
|Shipping Weight (kg)||8.000000|
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Neck Wood||Rust Stratabond|
|Pickup Config||Acoustic Pickup System|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||left handed|
|Body Size||travel size|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
*Click here for more about our local Click and Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
If you have bought something in-store or Online and want to return it back to a PMT Shop, the PMT crew can offer you a refund if you return your item within 14 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.*
*Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.