Martin LX1 "Little Martin", X-Series, Three Quarter Size Concert Acoustic Guitar
The LX1 is the lighter, smaller 'travel' concert acoustic that every guitarist would love to have in their collection to play on around the house, in the car or on the move.
Perfect for Buskers
Seeing a surge in popularity this past decade, thanks to a certain red-haired singer/songwriter from the UK, the Martin LX1 is the ultimate busking guitar, and can be yours for a fantastic price. Relatively small, lightweight, and comfortable to play, you only need play the Martin LX1 one time to see why it's such a popular choice.
High-Quality and Sustainable Tonewood Choices
The LX1 features the same great sounding hand-rubbed solid Sitka Spruce top you would find on the top-of-the-line Martins, Mahogany Pattern HPL textured finish back and sides and Solid East Indian Rosewood fingerboard. T
he resulting tonal balance and lightweight portability make the LX1 an extremely affordable guitar for smaller-bodied finger picking guitarists and strummers alike.
It May Be Little, But It's Still a Martin
Every aspect of the Martin LX1 follows the strict quality control evident at C.F Martin - incredible attention to detail, great wood choice and second to none craftsmanship.
Available to Order Now
If you have any queries regarding the availability of this guitar then be sure to contact our online sales team directly. Alternatively order yours online today and make use of our fantastic range of home-delivery services!
Martin LX1 Technical Specs
- Model: Lx1 Little Martin
- Construction: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: Modified 0-14 Fret
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Multiple Black/White Boltaron with Red Fiber
- Top Bracing Pattern: Modified X Series ''x''
- Top Braces: Crowned Cross Brace
- Back Material: Mahogany Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- Side Material: Mahogany Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- Neck Material: Rust Stratabond
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock: Solid/Lx Taper
- Headplate: Mahogany Pattern HPL
- Fingerboard Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Scale Length: 23''
- # of Frets Clear: 14
- # of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1-11/16''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2-1/16''
- Finish Top: Hand Rubbed Finish
- Bridge Material: Solid Morado or Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Bridge Style: Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-1/8''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Chrome w/ Small Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin Sp Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Medium Gauge (Msp7200)
- Bridge & End Pins: White w/ Black Dots
- Case: Padded Gig Bag
- Interior Label: Gold Foil Label
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Nut Width||1 11/16"|
|Neck Wood||rust stratabond|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||three quarter size|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*