Martin LX1 X Series Acoustic Guitar
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
The LX1 is the lighter, smaller 'travel' concert acoustic that every guitarist would love to have in their collection to play on around the house, in the car or on the move.
Perfect for Buskers
Seeing a surge in popularity this past decade, thanks to a certain red-haired singer/songwriter from the UK, the Martin LX1 is the ultimate busking guitar, and can be yours for a fantastic price. Relatively small, lightweight, and comfortable to play, you only need play the Martin LX1 one time to see why it's such a popular choice.
High-Quality and Sustainable Tonewood Choices
The LX1 features the same great sounding hand-rubbed solid Sitka Spruce top you would find on the top-of-the-line Martins, Mahogany Pattern HPL textured finish back and sides and Solid East Indian Rosewood fingerboard. T
he resulting tonal balance and lightweight portability make the LX1 an extremely affordable guitar for smaller-bodied finger picking guitarists and strummers alike.
It May Be Little, But It's Still a Martin
Every aspect of the Martin LX1 follows the strict quality control evident at C.F Martin - incredible attention to detail, great wood choice and second to none craftsmanship.
Martin LX1 Technical Specs
- Model: Lx1 Little Martin
- Construction: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: Modified 0-14 Fret
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Multiple Black/White Boltaron with Red Fiber
- Top Bracing Pattern: Modified X Series ''x''
- Top Braces: Crowned Cross Brace
- Back Material: Mahogany Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- Side Material: Mahogany Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- Neck Material: Rust Stratabond
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock: Solid/Lx Taper
- Headplate: Mahogany Pattern HPL
- Fingerboard Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Scale Length: 23''
- # of Frets Clear: 14
- # of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1-11/16''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2-1/16''
- Finish Top: Hand Rubbed Finish
- Bridge Material: Solid Morado or Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Bridge Style: Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-1/8''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Chrome w/ Small Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin Sp Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Medium Gauge (Msp7200)
- Bridge & End Pins: White w/ Black Dots
- Case: Padded Gig Bag
- Interior Label: Gold Foil Label
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Nut Width||1 11/16"|
|Neck Wood||Rust Stratabond|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||three quarter size|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
*Click here for more about our local Click and Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
If you have bought something in-store or Online and want to return it back to a PMT Shop, the PMT crew can offer you a refund if you return your item within 14 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.*
*Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.