Martin HD-35 Re-imagined
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
Martin's all-new Re-Imagined Standard Series is easily the most significant update to their flagship lineup in an incredible 185 year history. These traditional acoustic guitars have now been significantly modernised, whilst remaining true to Martin's rich history and heritage, and you can now purchase them here at PMT.
A Closely Guarded Secret
Based on the legendary Martin D-35, the HD-35 features the same three-piece back and bound fingerboard, with the addition of a herringbone trim around the top perimeter. Modern updates include scalloped top braces, and a modified low oval neck with narrow taper. On top of that you get a delux hardshell case too, to help keep the guitar safe when not in use.
Classic Tonewood Combination
Spruce and Rosewood is easily one of the most popular tonewood combination for acoustic guitars, gracing stages, studios and hit records the world over for many decades. The rich, boomy quality of the Rosewood is perfectly complimented by the bright and springy voice of the Spruce, giving you a versatile overall tone that's at once expressive, articulate, and suitable for flat-pickers, strummers, and finger-pickers alike.
The Spruce top is enforced by a modern, forward shifted X bracing pattern which helps to make the guitar lighter, yet surprisingly rigid, giving the top plenty of opportunity to move and resonate, positively affecting the overall sound. Add to this the modified low oval neck with bound fingerboard, and you have a guitar that not only sounds incredible, but offers a supremely comfortable playing experience.
Spread the Cost
Whilst this guitar may well come at a price that matches its quality, here at PMT we have an array of Home Delivery options available to you (including with 0% interest) helping you spread the cost over several months. If you'd like to know more, please contact our online sales team directly!
- Body Size: D-14 Fret
- Finish Top: Gloss
- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint
- Back & Side Finish: Gloss
- Bracing Pattern: Forward Shifted X Brace
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Brace Shape: Scalloped
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1 3/4''
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Back Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Neck Taper: High Performance Taper
- Side Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Top Color: Aging Toner
- Bridge Style: Modern Belly - Drop In Saddle
- Binding: Antique White
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 5/32"
- Top Inlay Material: Bold Herringbone
- Bridge Material: Ebony
- Bridge Pin Material: White Plastic
- Pickguard: Faux Tortoise
- Bridge Pin Dots: Faux Tortoise
- Saddle: Compensated Bone
- Rosette: Multi-stripe
- Saddle Radius: 16"
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Brace Size: 1/4"
- Back Purfling/Strip: Zig-zag
- Back Inlay Material: Multi-stripe
- Heelcap: Antique White With Multi-stripe
- Endpiece: Antique White
- Side Inlay Material: Multi-stripe
- Endpiece Inlay: Multi-stripe
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2 1/8''
- Neck Color: Dark Mahogany
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: Style 28
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: Mother Of Pearl
- Neck Joins Body At: 14th Fret
- Fingerboard Binding Material: Antique White
- Side Dots: Black
- Recommended Strings: Sp Acoustic 92/8 Phosphor Bronze Medium (msp4200)
- Headstock Shape: Solid With Square Taper
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Headplate Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Knob: Large
- Headplate Logo Style: Script Old Style Overlay
- Nut Material: Bone
- Case: Molded Hardshell
- Pleked: Yes
|Shipping Weight (kg)||8.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Neck Wood||Mahogany Neck|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||rosewood body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!