Martin GPC11E Electro Acoustic Guitar, Natural
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
Smaller than a Dreadnought, bigger than an Auditorium, and offering a range of tones that bring together the best of both, it's the Martin GPC11E Electro Acoustic Guitar, Natural. This fantastic, Grand Performance Cutaway electro acoustic is part of the new Road Series lineup from Martin, and comes with a Soft Shell Case to keep it safe during transportation.
Martin GPC-11E Electro Acoustic Guitar, Natural Highlights
- Road Series "Grand Performance" cutaway style electro acoustic guitar
- Solid Spruce top with Solid Sapele back and sides
- High Performance Neck Taper with Performing Artist profile shape
- Select Hardwood neck topped with a Richlite fingerboard, inlaid with Mother of Pearl pattern dots, and featuring Plek-dressed frets
- Fishman MX-T pickup system with discrete soundhole-mounted controls and tuner
Perfect for Aspiring or Seasoned Professionals
First appearing during 2001, the prestigious Road Series lineup was designed with the working professional in mind. These stunning acoustic/electro-acoustic guitars offered players a range of guitars with all-solid tonewoods at a modest price.
Now, the Road Series is back and better than ever, thanks to a whole host of premium upgrades and exciting new tonewood combinations.
2019 Road Series
With the all new Martin GPC-11E you get a Grand Performance style electro acoustic with a lower bout cutaway, that's built from a combination of solid Sapele (back and sides) and solid Spruce (top).
This incredible guitar is built with the dynamic performer in mind, and is ideal for both live performance and studio recording.
Fishman MX-T Pickup System
Newly designed, and arguably the stand-out improvement upon the original Road Series lineup, these new guitars feature a discrete Fishman MX-T pickup and preamp.
In true Martin fashion, the controls for these electronics can be found tucked away just inside the guitar's soundhole, along with the neat new addition of a soundhole mounted tuner.
With the Martin GPC-11E we have a wonderful pairing of Solid Sapele and Solid Spruce for the sound box. These two woods come together beautifully to produce plenty of top-end definition, with a strong low-end and mid-range bark - similar to what you'd get with a Spruce/Mahogany build.
The tones produced by this guitar apply themselves effectively to a number of playing techniques, retaining their clarity whether you are a strummer, fingerpicker, or even a soloist.
High Performance Taper
Another upgrade for the reinvigorated Road Series is the inclusion of a Performing Artist neck shape, coupled with a High Performance taper. These two designs combine perfectly to offer a more modern, high-performance feel that's closer to an electric guitar than a traditional acoustic.
Available to Order Now
If you have any queries regardining the availability of this fantastic guitar, don't hesitate to contact your local Professional Music Technology store or our Online Sales team directly.
Martin GPC11E Electro Acoustic w Fishman MXT Pickup Specs
- Series: Road
- Model: GPC-11E
- Construction: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: Grand Performance 14 Fret Cutaway
- Top Material: Spruce
- Top Detail: None
- Rosette: MOP Pattern with Multi-Stripe
- Bracing Pattern: X Brace
- Brace Shape: Scalloped
- Brace Material: Spruce
- Brace Size: 5/16" with 1/4" Tone Bars
- Back Material: Sapele
- Back Detail: None
- Back Purfling/Strip: None
- Side Material: Sapele
- Side Detail: None
- Endpiece: None
- Endpiece Inlay: None
- Binding: Black
- Top Inlay Material: Multi-Stripe
- Side Inlay Material: None
- Back Inlay Material: None
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist
- Neck Taper: High Performance Taper
- Plek: Yes
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock Shape: Solid with Standard Taper
- Headplate Material: HPL
- Headplate Logo Style: Script Ink
- Headplate Binding Material: None
- Heelcap: Black
- Fingerboard Material: FSC Certified Richlite
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Neck Joins Body At: 14th Fret
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 3/4''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2 1/8''
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: MOP Pattern
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: MOP Pattern Dots- 28 Style Pattern
- Fingerboard Binding Material: None
- Side Dots: White
- Back and Side Finish: Satin
- Back and Sides Color: Cherry
- Finish Top: Gloss
- Top Color: Clear
- Finish Neck: Hand Rubbed
- Neck Color: None
- Bridge Material: FSC Certified Richlite
- Bridge Style: Modern Belly - Drop in Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 5/32"
- Saddle: Compensated White Tusq
- Saddle Radius: 16"
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Recommended Strings: Lifespan 2.0 Auth Acoustic MA540 Phosphor Light
- Knob: Small
- Bridge Pin Material: White Plastic
- Bridge Pin Dots: Black Plastic
- Pickguard: Faux Tortoise
- Pickguard Inlay: None
- Case: Soft Shell
- Label: Paper Label
- Electronics: Fishman MX-T
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|Select Hardwood Neck
|Acoustic Pickup System
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.