A versatile and durable guitar with a solid construction, excellent tone, adaptable electronics and the same high-standard stamp of approval that Martin delivers with every single instrument.
Increased Durability, Same Signature Martin Sound
As part of Martins' X Series of guitars, the D-X2E prides itself on being both equally durable and affordable, without sacrificing any of its incredible natural tone. Designed to be travel friendly, the robust high-pressure laminate sides provide incredible strength to the body of the guitar, whilst the hand-selected tonewoods deliver the same superior tone that Martin is known for, all across the world!
Martin D-X2E Koa Electro Acoustic Guitar Features:
- Travel-Friendly Construction
- HPL Hawaiian Koa Back & Sides
- Solid Sitka Spruce Top
- Performing Artist Neck
- High-Performance Neck Taper
- Scalloped X Bracing
- Fishman MX Electronics
- Mother-Of-Pearl Rosette & Inlays
- Martin’s Authentic Acoustic Lifespan 2.0 Strings
- Includes Soft Gig Bag
Made to travel, the Martin D-X2E is constructed using Martin's HPL technique for increased durability. Generated from premium Hawaiian koa, hand-selected from Martin's wood stores, the layers are combined under pressure to produce an incredibly robust shell, whilst maintaining all of the woods naturally toneful properties.
Topped with a solid piece of Sitka spruce, in combination with the Hawaiian Koa sides, this guitar is voiced beautifully. Perfect for any style or genre, the D-X2E delivers exceptional warmth and clarity throughout.
Finished with a mother-of-pearl-pattern rosette and tortoise pattern pickguard, this guitars classical aesthetics perfectly reflect its natural, earthy tone - allowing its beauty to shine in more ways than one.
Constructed from select hardwoods and joined to the body with a mortise and tenon neck joint, the robust neck is shaped to Martins 'Performing Artist' specification, complete with their 'High-Performance Taper'. Hand-rubbed for an incredibly smooth finish, this neck boasts truly incredibly playability and easy of access.
Topped with a toneful katalox fretboard, you'll receive an immaculately well-balanced sound, in combination with the resonant body, to deliver that clarity and warmth that so many professional musicians associate with a Martin acoustic guitar.
The D-X2E's secret weapon - a set of Fishman MX electronics, offering incredible versatility for when you need it most. Perfect for a more demanding live situation or in the recording studio, these high-quality Fishman electronics offer superior reproduction of the D-X2E's natural-sounding tone - delivering warm lows and clear highs, you'll receive the same tone with minimal colouration.
Martin D-X2E Koa Electro Acoustic Guitar Specifications:
Martin D-X2E Koa Electro Acoustic Guitar Specifications:
- BODY SIZE: D-14 Fret
- FINISH TOP: Hand-Rubbed
- CONSTRUCTION: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- BACK & SIDE FINISH: None
- BRACING PATTERN: X-Brace
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.4"
- BRACE SHAPE: Scalloped X with Non-Scalloped Tone Bars
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 3/4''
- TOP MATERIAL: Sitka Spruce
- NECK SHAPE: Performing Artist
- BACK MATERIAL: HPL
- NECK TAPER: High-Performance Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL: HPL
- ELECTRONICS: Fishman MX
- TOP COLOR: Clear
- BRIDGE STYLE: Modern Belly - Drop in Saddle
- BINDING: None
- BRIDGE STRING SPACING: 2 5/32"
- TOP INLAY MATERIAL: None
- BRIDGE MATERIAL: Katalox
- TOP DETAIL: None
- BRIDGE PIN MATERIAL: White Plastic
- PICKGUARD: Tortoise Pattern
- BRIDGE PIN DOTS: Black Plastic
- PICKGUARD INLAY: None
- SADDLE: Compensated White Tusq
- ROSETTE: Mother-of-Pearl Pattern with Multi-Stripe
- SADDLE RADIUS: 16"
- BRACE MATERIAL: Sitka Spruce
- BACK & SIDES COLOR: None
- BRACE SIZE: 5/16" with 1/4" Tone Bars
- BACK DETAIL: Figured Koa Pattern
- BACK PURFLING/STRIP: None
- BACK INLAY MATERIAL: None
- HEELCAP: Black
- SIDE DETAIL: Figured Koa Pattern
- ENDPIECE: None
- SIDE INLAY MATERIAL: None
- ENDPIECE INLAY: None
- NECK MATERIAL: Select Hardwood
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Katalox
- FINISH NECK: Hand-Rubbed
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT 12TH FRET: 2 1/8''
- NECK COLOR: None
- FINGERBOARD INLAY STYLE: Style 28
- NUMBER OF FRETS TOTAL: 20
- FINGERBOARD INLAY MATERIAL: Mother-of-Pearl Pattern
- NECK JOINS BODY AT: 14th Fret
- FINGERBOARD BINDING MATERIAL: None
- SIDE DOTS: White
- HEADSTOCK SHAPE: Solid with Standard Taper
- TUNING MACHINES: Chrome Enclosed Gear
- HEADPLATE MATERIAL: HPL
- KNOB: Small
- HEADPLATE LOGO STYLE: Script Ink
- NUT MATERIAL: White Corian
- HEADPLATE BINDING MATERIAL: None
- CASE: Soft Gig Bag
- LEFT HANDED AVAILABILITY: Yes
- LABEL: Paper Label
- PLEKED: Yes
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Neck Wood||Select Hardwoods|
|Pickup Config||1 x Fishman MX|
|Number Of Strings||6 Strings|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||koa body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.