If you're looking for an electro acoustic that conveys the traditional Martin sense of playability, tonal clarity, and quality craftsmanship, but at a more affordable price, then you're in luck. The brand new Martin D10E Electro Acoustic Sitka w Fishman MXT Pickup is here, and in addition to ticking all of those boxes, it even comes with a padded soft-shell case to keep it safe.
High Quality and High Performance, Yet Reasonably Priced
Martin's Road series is designed to offer value-conscious guitarists a chance to own a full-sized, solid-wood construction acoustic at a modest price.
Each of these guitars feature that iconic Martin tone and playability, and come complete with a premium-grade soft shell case.
Martin Road Series D-10E Electro Acoustic Highlights
- Modestly-priced, full-sized, solid-wood Dreadnought style electro acoustic guitar from Martin
- High-performance neck taper, for added comfort
- Discrete Fishman MX-T electronics system
- Sitka Spruce top with Sapele back and sides
- Environmentally-friendly Richlite fingerboard
- Mother of Pearl pattern fretboard inlays and rosette
- Includes premium soft shell case
- Finance options available
With this Martin D-10E we have a full-sized Dreadnought style guitar, crafted with a Solid Sitka Spruce top, Solid Sapele for the back and sides, and a premium-quality Fishman MXT electronics system.
This guitar is ideal for both live and studio performances, and despite costing significantly less than some other Martin guitars, it still manages to convey the sense of style and elegance for which Martin are renowned.
How does it sound?
Thanks to Martin's exquisite construction techniques combining with the tonewood pairing of Spruce and Sapele, the D-10E is as tonally versatile a guitar as any performer could want.
With Sitka Spruce for the soundboard, and Sapele for the guitar's body, you get a sound that features plenty of top-end definition, with a strong low-end and mid-range bark. This is further complimented by the Dreadnought body style, that has been specially designed and perfected over the decades to deliver a bold and loud sound.
Whilst the guitar may not be suitable for overly-aggressive strumming techniques, you'll find that the tones generated by this wood pairing are equally as effective for softer strumming, fingerpicking, and even lead-breaks.
High Performance Neck
Designed to bring a sense of modern playability to their guitars, this neck taper offers a relatively slim neck width (just 1.75" at the nut, 2-1/8" at the 12th fret).
Combine this with the Performing Artist neck shape and you have a neck that ultimately feels more like an Electric guitar than a traditional acoustic.
Fishman MX-T Electronics
Arguably the biggest update for the Road Series is the inclusion of the brand new Fishman MXT pickup and preamp system. This discrete setup features soundhole mounted controls, and even a soundhole tuner which auto-mutes your audio output, meaning you can tune up between songs without the need of a pedal.
Available to Order Now
If you have any queries regardining the availability of this fantastic guitar, don't hesitate to contact your local Professional Music Technology store or our Online Sales team directly.
Martin D10E Electro Acoustic Sitka w Fishman MXT pickup
- Series: Road
- Model: D-10E
- Construction: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: D-14 Fret
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: MOP Pattern with Multi-Stripe
- Bracing Pattern: X Brace
- Brace Shape: Non-Scalloped
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Brace Size: 5/16" with 1/4" Tone Bars
- Back Material: Sapele
- Side Material: Sapele
- Binding: Black
- Top Inlay Material: Multi-Stripe
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist
- Neck Taper: High Performance Taper
- Plek: Yes
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock Shape: Solid with Standard Taper
- Headplate Material: HPL
- Headplate Logo Style: Script Ink
- Heelcap: Black
- Fingerboard Material: FSC Certified Richlite
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Neck Joins Body At: 14th Fret
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 3/4''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2 1/8''
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: MOP Pattern
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: MOP Pattern Dots- 28 Style Pattern
- Side Dots: White
- Back and Side Finish: Satin
- Back and Sides Color: Cherry
- Finish Top: Satin
- Top Color: Clear
- Finish Neck: Hand Rubbed
- Bridge Material: FSC Certified Richlite
- Bridge Style: Modern Belly - Drop in Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 5/32"
- Saddle: Compensated White Tusq
- Saddle Radius: 16"
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Recommended Strings: Lifespan 2.0 Auth Acoustic MA550 Phosphor Medium
- Knob: Small
- Bridge Pin Material: White Plastic
- Bridge Pin Dots: Black Plastic
- Pickguard: Faux Tortoise
- Case: Soft Shell
- Label: Paper Label
- Electronics: Fishman MX-T
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Neck Wood||select hardwood neck|
|Pickup Config||1x under saddle|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||full size|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.