Martin 000-15M Acoustic Guitar, All Solid Mahogany Construction, East Indian Rosewood Fingerboard, Includes Ply Hardshell Case
The Martin 000-15M continues the rich heritage of Martin's Mahogany series, which began as far back as the early 1920s. They originally set a trend for small, lightweight and versatile guitars that paved the way for Bluegrass music in the pre-war era.
Beautiful simplicity with the warm personality of solid Mahogany tonewood
Martin's 000-15M employs the 000-14 fret body shape, a comfortable, performer-friendly shape that offers a naturally punchy and prominent tone, balanced by the warmth and depth of mahogany.
Vintage Looks and Sounds
The 12-bar blues format has changed little in the century or so it's been around. Having been crafting guitars for even longer, the Martin 000-15M acoustic guitar works the spirit of the Delta blues into a modern incarnation at an affordable price considering the all-solid mahogany body wood.
This guitar is Ideally suited for quieter, fingerpicking styles that demand uncompromising detail for melody.
The vintage-style, minimal appointments remain historically accurate to the pre-war 000 design, with the lack of binding giving it an uncluttered aesthetic appeal. Martin's use of east Indian rosewood for the fingerboard and nickel open-gear tuners complement the chocolatey hues of Mahogany beautifully.
Order Yours Today
Visit your local PMT Store and be sure to request an in-store demonstration of this fantastic guitar. Don't forget you can always but this excellent guitar Online or In-Store, and make use of our great range of In-Store Pickup and Home-Delivery options!
Martin 000-15M Technical Specs
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret
- Finish Top: Satin
- Construction: Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- Back & Side Finish: Satin
- Bracing Pattern: X Brace
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Brace Shape: Non-Scalloped
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-11/16''
- Top Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Back Material: Mahogany
- Neck Taper: Standard Taper
- Side Material: Mahogany
- Electronics: Optional
- Top Color: Dark Mahogany
- Bridge Style: Modern Belly - Drop in Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-1/8''
- Bridge Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Bridge Pin Material: Ebony
- Pickguard: Faux Tortoise
- Saddle: Compensated Bone
- Rosette: Multi-Stripe
- Saddle Radius: 16"
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Color: Dark Mahogany
- Brace Size: 5/16"
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2 1/8''
- Neck Color: Dark Mahogany
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: Diamonds and Squares Short Pattern
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: Abalone
- Neck Joins Body At: 14th Fret
- Side Dots: Yellow
- Recommended Strings: SP Acoustic 92/8 Phosphor Bronze Light (MSP4100)
- Headstock Shape: Solid with Square Taper
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Open Gear
- Headplate Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Knob: Butterbean
- Headplate Logo Style: Script Old Style Overlay
- Nut Material: Bone
- Case: Ply Hardshell
- Pleked: Yes
|Case Included||hard case|
|Neck Wood||solid mahogany|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*