The Martin 000-15M continues the rich heritage of Martin's Mahogany series, which began as far back as the early 1920s. They originally set a trend for small, lightweight and versatile guitars that paved the way for Bluegrass music in the pre-war era.
Beautiful simplicity with the warm personality of solid Mahogany tonewood
Martin's 000-15M employs the 000-14 fret body shape, a comfortable, performer-friendly shape that offers a naturally punchy and prominent tone, balanced by the warmth and depth of mahogany.
Vintage Looks and Sounds
The 12-bar blues format has changed little in the century or so it's been around. Having been crafting guitars for even longer, the Martin 000-15M acoustic guitar works the spirit of the Delta blues into a modern incarnation at an affordable price considering the all-solid mahogany body wood.
This guitar is Ideally suited for quieter, fingerpicking styles that demand uncompromising detail for melody.
The vintage-style, minimal appointments remain historically accurate to the pre-war 000 design, with the lack of binding giving it an uncluttered aesthetic appeal. Martin's use of east Indian rosewood for the fingerboard and nickel open-gear tuners complement the chocolatey hues of Mahogany beautifully.
Martin 000-15M Technical Specs
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret
- Finish Top: Satin
- Construction: Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- Back & Side Finish: Satin
- Bracing Pattern: X Brace
- Scale Length: 25.4
- Brace Shape: Non-Scalloped
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-11/16''
- Top Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Back Material: Mahogany
- Neck Taper: Standard Taper
- Side Material: Mahogany
- Electronics: Optional
- Top Color: Dark Mahogany
- Bridge Style: Modern Belly - Drop in Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-1/8''
- Bridge Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Bridge Pin Material: Ebony
- Pickguard: Faux Tortoise
- Saddle: Compensated Bone
- Rosette: Multi-Stripe
- Saddle Radius: 16
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Color: Dark Mahogany
- Brace Size: 5/16
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2 1/8''
- Neck Color: Dark Mahogany
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: Diamonds and Squares Short Pattern
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: Abalone
- Neck Joins Body At: 14th Fret
- Side Dots: Yellow
- Recommended Strings: SP Acoustic 92/8 Phosphor Bronze Light (MSP4100)
- Headstock Shape: Solid with Square Taper
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Open Gear
- Headplate Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Knob: Butterbean
- Headplate Logo Style: Script Old Style Overlay
- Nut Material: Bone
- Case: Ply Hardshell
- Pleked: Yes
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Neck Wood||Solid Mahogany|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.