Martin 0-18 Acoustic Guitar
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
With looks from a bygone era, this particular model oozes vintage styling. With a parlour sized body, matched with a Spruce top and Mahogany back and sides, you'll be noodling old-style blues in no-time.
Perfectly Formed Parlour Acoustic
The Parlour shaped Martin 0-18 offers you a smaller bodied guitar that works in favour of fingerstyle and Flatpicking. However, it can easily keep up with top strummers with its warm overtones, and tight bass.
Martin 0-18 Acoustic Features:
- Parlour Shaped body, Perfect for Picking
- Crisp highs matched with Prominent Mids
- Spruce top and Mahogany Back and Side Tonewoods
- Comfortable Select Hardwood Neck
- Ply Hardshell Case
Old Style Blues, Classic Construction
Martin is the go-to brand for authentically styled acoustics. They have a rich history of the acoustic guitar development and are no strangers to perfecting its acoustic design.
You'll find the 0-18 is no exception. A parlour style body is partnered with a solid Spruce Top and Mahogany back and sides. This perfect combination offers you a warm tone, with pronounced mid ranges and a crisp top.
Sit back, and imagine taking yourself back to the deep south, fingerpicking old school blues.
It can also hold its own when it comes to strumming and is an ideal companion for a dedicated singer-songwriter.
Comfortable Tapered Neck
This shorter scaled Martin acoustic features a low oval neck design and parallel taper. Comfortable and quick, you'll find this neck easy to navigate. The Ebony fingerboard with Abalone inlays means hand pressure is super relaxing.
The headstock features Nickel Open gear tuners which not only signal retro looks but keep the instrument in tune and stable.
Martin designs these guitars to be played and loved. The fine detailing on this 0-18 offers a visual treat. With Old Style fingerboard inlays and a Faux Tortoise bind around the guitar. It will feel like you're playing a piece of history.
Martin 0-18 Acoustic Specs:
- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: 0-14 Fret
- Top: Spruce
- Top Bracing Pattern: X scalloped with non-scalloped tone bars
- Top braces: Spruce 1/4"
- Back material: Genuine Mahogany
- Back purfling: Style 18
- Side material: Genuine Mahogany
- Binding: Faux tortoise
- Top inlay: Multi-stripe
- Side Inlay: None
- Back Inlay: None
- Neck Material Select hardwood
- Neck shape: Modified low oval with a high-performance taper
- Nut material: Bone
- Headstock: Solid with square taper
- Headplate: East Indian rosewood
- Fingerboard material: Ebony
- Scale length: 24.9"
- Number of frets clear: 14
- Number of frets total: 20
- Fingerboard width at the nut: 1-3/4"
- Fingerboard width at 12th fret: 2-1/8"
- Fingerboard position inlays: Abalone old-style 18
- Finish back & sides: Gloss
- Finish top: Gloss with ageing toner
- Finish neck: Satin
- Bridge material: Ebony
- Bridge Style: Modern Belly with drop-in saddle
- Saddle: Compensated Bone/16" radius
- Bridge and end pins: BlackCase: Hardshell
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.