Martin 0-18 Acoustic Guitar
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
With looks from a bygone era, this particular model oozes vintage styling. With a parlour sized body, matched with a Sitka Spruce top and Mahogany back and sides, you'll be noodling old-style blues in no-time.
Perfectly Formed Parlour Acoustic
The Parlour shaped Martin 0-18 offers you a smaller bodied guitar that works in favour of fingerstyle and Flatpicking. However, it can easily keep up with top strummers with its warm overtones, and tight bass.
Martin 0-18 Acoustic Features:
- Parlour Shaped body, Perfect for Picking
- Crisp highs matched with Prominent Mids
- Sitka Spruce top and Mahogany Back and Side Tonewoods
- Comfortable Select Hardwood Neck
- Ply Hardshell Case
Old Style Blues, Classic Construction
Martin is the go-to brand for authentically styled acoustics. They have a rich history of the acoustic guitar development and are no strangers to perfecting its acoustic design.
You'll find the 0-18 is no exception. A parlour style body is partnered with a solid Sitka Spruce Top and Mahogany back and sides. This perfect combination offers you a warm tone, with pronounced mid ranges and a crisp top.
Sit back, and imagine taking yourself back to the deep south, fingerpicking old school blues.
It can also hold its own when it comes to strumming and is an ideal companion for a dedicated singer-songwriter.
Comfortable Tapered Neck
This shorter scaled Martin acoustic features a low oval neck design and parallel taper. Comfortable and quick, you'll find this neck easy to navigate. The Ebony fingerboard with Abalone inlays means hand pressure is super relaxing.
The headstock features Nickel Open gear tuners which not only signal retro looks but keep the instrument in tune and stable.
Martin designs these guitars to be played and loved. The fine detailing on this 0-18 offers a visual treat. With Old Style fingerboard inlays and a Faux Tortoise bind around the guitar. It will feel like you're playing a piece of history.
Martin 0-18 Acoustic Specs:
- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: 0-14 Fret
- Top: Sitka Spruce
- Top Bracing Pattern: X scalloped with non-scalloped tone bars
- Top braces: Sitka Spruce 1/4"
- Back material: Genuine Mahogany
- Back purfling: Style 18
- Side material: Genuine Mahogany
- Binding: Faux tortoise
- Top inlay: Multi-stripe
- Side Inlay: None
- Back Inlay: None
- Neck Material Select hardwood
- Neck shape: Modified low oval with a high-performance taper
- Nut material: Bone
- Headstock: Solid with square taper
- Headplate: East Indian rosewood
- Fingerboard material: Ebony
- Scale length: 24.9"
- Number of frets clear: 14
- Number of frets total: 20
- Fingerboard width at the nut: 1-3/4"
- Fingerboard width at 12th fret: 2-1/8"
- Fingerboard position inlays: Abalone old-style 18
- Finish back & sides: Gloss
- Finish top: Gloss with ageing toner
- Finish neck: Satin
- Bridge material: Ebony
- Bridge Style: Modern Belly with drop-in saddle
- Saddle: Compensated Bone/16" radius
- Bridge and end pins: BlackCase: Hardshell
|Shipping Weight (kg)||8.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!