Marshall Stanmore Wireless Bluetooth Speaker, Brown
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
Marshall Stanmore Active Stereo HiFi Speaker Brown Highlights
- Powerful standalone BlueTooth speaker with vintage Marshall stylings
- Features 3 Class D amplifiers - 1 x 50 Watt for the Woofers, 2 x 15 Watt for the Tweeters
- Connect your audio devices via BlueTooth or the supplied 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable
- Outputs up to 100dB SPL (max)
- Adjustable analogue bass and treble controls for fine-tuning your music
- Relatively lightweight, and small enough to fit on your bookshelf
Oodles of Connectivity
Connect via Bluetooth, standard RCA leads or optical (Apple TV), the Stanmore speakers deliver superb sound in a compact speaker package. Portable enough to travel and cool enough to sit in your living room.
You can hook it up wirelessly to your iPod, iPad, Smartphone etc, or use the RCA input to plug it into your record player, or connect from the optical input to your Apple TV, hard disk player or satellite/cable TV receiver
Steeped in Marshall Heritage
Stanmore also features classic design from the Rock’N’Roll era, with analogue interaction control knobs which give you custom control of your music.
In addition to this, there's a vintage looking front grille fret cloth, brass details and iconic script logo, which will fit right in with the rest of your Marshall collection.
All of this is packaged in a great looking compact cabinet design, which rounds out the all new feature set on the Marshall Stanmore Bluetooth wireless stereo speaker system.
Order Yours Today
If you'd like all of this, packed into a speaker that has plenty of punch but never compromises your sound quality, then get yours ordered now. If you'd like to know more about the availability of this Bluetooth speaker, then don't hesitate to contact our online sales team or your local PMT Store directly.
Marshall Stanmore Active Stereo HiFi Speaker Brown Specs
- Digital Class D Amplifier - 2 x 15W + 1 x 50W
- 3/4" Dome Tweeters - x 2
- 5 1/4" Woofer - x 1
- Bass and Treble Tone Controls
- Frequency Response - 45 - 22.000HZ + 3DB
- Crossover Frequency - 2500HZ
- Two Standby Modes
- Max Power Output
- Weight - 5.10kg
- Dimensions (W x H x D) - 350mm x 185mm x 185mm
|Shipping Weight (kg)||6.000000|
|SPL||100 dB Max|
|Power Output||80 Watts Total (50 Watt Woofer, 2 x 15 Watt Tweeters)|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.