Marshall JVM410H 100W Valve Head
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
Easily one of the most versatile all-British Tube amps Marshall have ever made! The JVM410H features a staggering valve power stage section that has cemented a trademark 'roar' as found on timeless Rock, Metal and Punk records through the ages.
4 independent channels, each with 3 switchable modes. This thing rocks - and then some!
Choose from Clean, Crunch, OD1 and OD2 channels with ease on the intuitive front panel, re-configure your power stage to one of three interchangable settings, and instantly dive into the depths of JVM410's unmistakable array of British Rock tones. Given the amount of options this amp opens up for you, it remains surprisingly easy to use. Whether you're tweaking in the studio to capture the iconic sound of your next record or live on stage infront of thousands, the JVM410 doesn't get in the way of your creativity. Dedicated 3-band EQ, Gain and Reverb controls all help to fine-tune the exact response you're after.
- Clean: With the gain stages lurking after the tone controls, all three modes offer classic clean and bluesy tones - simple, pure, and perfect.
- Crunch: From a Plexi Super Lead (green) to a 2203 (orange) to a hot-rodded JCM800 monster (red), this is the classic rocker's dream.
- OD 1: Imagine every high-gain, all-valve Marshall ever made and then add even more gain! With incredible tone and extreme gain that runs the gamut from cutting to fluid, OD 1 is perfect for shredding, hard rock, and metal.
- OD 2: Add even more gain to OD 1 and change the tone network topology in the all-important mids and you have a fire-breathing, modern high-gain monster that takes no prisoners. Totally addictive!
If you've finally made it to the big stage and need that extra drive on your backline to take your tone to the next level, the JVM410H is a valve amp that goes beyond anything Marshall have made before. Marshall have packed the full foundation of 12 classic amp topologies into a portable powerhouse!
- Model - JVM410H
- Technology - Valve
- Channels - 4
- Wattage - 100W
- Inputs - 1 (+MIDI)
- Controls - Volume/Gain/Bass/Middle/Treble x 4, Reverb x 4, Channel Select x 4, Presence, Respmamce, FX Loop, Footswitch/Programme
- Valves - Pre Amp Valves: 4 x ECC83 | Power Amp Valves: 1 x ECC83, 4 x EL34
- Dimensions (W x H x D) - 740mm x 310mm x 215mm
|Shipping Weight (kg)||27.300000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
*Click here for more about our local Click and Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
If you have bought something in-store or Online and want to return it back to a PMT Shop, the PMT crew can offer you a refund if you return your item within 14 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.*
*Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.