Marshall DSL100HR, "Dual Super Lead" 100W All-Valve Amplifier Head for Guitar, with built-in Reverb
The all-valve Marshall Dual Super Lead (DSL) amplifier range offers players some of the very best in hard-rocking amplification available on the market today, whether it's in the shape of powerful 100-watt amp head and cabs, or a 5-watt rehearsal combo. Now for 2018, they're here again with a vengeance, and feature a whole host of new features for the modern guitarist to sink their teeth into.
Powerful and Versatile 100 Watt All-Valve Amp Head
Based on the hugely popular JCM2000 DSL100H, the DSL100HR is a truly-versatile all-valve head that can take you from brilliant cleans to high-gain shred (and everything inbetween) at the flick of a switch.
Like its most recent predecessor, the DSL100HR still features the awesome Resonance and Presence controls, as well as the Tone-Shift button, two Reverb type controls, and a similar 2-channel (with two voices on each) layout, but it also has a few other goodies for you to play around with.
So, What's New?
With the all-new DSL100HR you get two Master volume controls (selectable independantly); a High/Standby/Low power switch on the front panel, allowing you to switch the power output from 100 Watts to 50 Watts; an Emulated Cab output headphone socket on the rear, allowing you to send a line-level signal to your mixing desk without losing those prized speaker cab characteristics; as well as both MIDI In and Line/MP3 In sockets - the DSL100 just got more versatile than ever!
New for 2018
Whether you're a blues-player, looking for that classic tube overdrive/crunch in an amp, or a shred-head looking for high-gain mayhem, the DSL100HR could well be the amp for you. Watch out for them landing at PMT Stores this year, and arrange for an in-store demo with one of our resident product experts. Alternatively, order this amp online today and make use of our fabulous 0% Finance and Free Home-Delivery services!
- Model Name: DSL100HR
- Amplifier Type: Tube/Valve Amplifier Head
- Power Output: 100 Watts
- Input Sockets: 1 x 1/4" Instrument Socket; Footswitch Socket; MIDI In; FX Loop Send/Return; Line/MP3 In
- Output Sockets: Emulated Speaker Cab Output (headphone socket); Speaker Output Sockets (see below)
- Speaker Outputs: 5 x 1/4" Jack Sockets - 1 x 16 Ohm; 1 x 8 Ohm OR 2 x 16 Ohm; 1 x 4 Ohm OR 2 x 8 Ohm
- Channels: Classic Gain (Clean/Crunch), Ultra Gain (OD1/OD2)
- Classic Gain Channel Controls: Volume, Gain
- Ultra Gain Channel Controls: Volume, Gain
- EQ Controls: Bass, Middle, Treble, Resonance, Presence
- Master Volume Controls: 2 switchable settings
- Reverb Controls: Ultra, Classic
|Effects||overdrive, distortion, reverb|
|Power||100 watts rms|
|Amp Type||valve / tube amplifier|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*