The Marantz MPM2000 offers a smooth frequency response, high sensitivity, low noise and wide dynamic range for professional and home recording applications on a budget.
Includes Shock Mount, Carry Case and Pop Shield
Featuring a phantom-powered 34mm capsule diaphragm, the MPM-2000 is well suited for recording directly into a DAW with an audio interface or preamp. Great for vocals, podcasting, video overdubs and acoustic instruments.
Marantz have a long history of building some of the world's finest audio recording, Hi-Fi and playback systems and continue with their expansion into the studio recording market.
- Professional condenser microphone with 34mm capsule
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Low-noise and high max SPL
- Internal circuitry optimized for smooth frequency response
- Comes with pop filter, shock mount and aluminum case
- Type: Gold-plated, 34mm-diameter diaphragm capsule condenser microphone
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20 –20,000Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -32 dB ± 2 dB (0 dB = 1 V/Pa @ 1 kHz)
- Impedance Output: 55 Ohms ± 30% (@ 1 kHz)
- Load: >1000 Ohms
- Self-Noise: 14 dBA
- Maximum SPL: 137 dB (THD ~ 1%, 1 kHz)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 80dB
- Phantom Power Requirements: 48 VDC, 3mA typical
- Dimensions (length x diameter): 9.1" x 1.90" / 230 x 47mm
- Weight: 0.92 lbs / 0.42 kg
- Accessories: Includes Shock Mount, Pop Filter and Case
|Case Included||hard case|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.