Mackie Mix12FX 12 Channel Compact Mixer with FX
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
The Mix12FX 12-channel compact effects mixer is reliably rugged, with the proven quality you expect from Mackie, the world leader in compact mixer design. Great for straightforward applications that need a professional touch, the Mix12FX features a selection of 12 integrated effects like reverbs and delays. Plus, with a rugged metal chassis and high-quality components throughout, the Mix12FX is a solid investment in reliability. An amazing value, the Mix12FX is easy to use and delivers the sound quality you need in a rugged design built to last. Plus, wouldn't you rather mix on a Mackie? Don't sacrifice â€” choose the Mackie Mix Series
- 12-channel compact effects mixer with proven high-headroom, low-noise performance
- 4 mic/line inputs with studio-level audio quality
- 3-band EQ with clean, precise tone shaping
- Low cut filter (75Hz)
- Pan, level and overload indication
- Phantom power for studio condenser mics
- 4 stereo 1/4' line inputs
- +4/-10dB operation
- Balance, level and overload indication
- 12 great-sounding integrated effects including reverbs, choruses and delays
- Dedicated stereo RCA inputs/outputs for playback or recording
- 60mm fader for Main L/R outputs
- Headphone and stereo control room outputs
- Rugged, reliable design built to last
- Extremely compact and portable
|Shipping Weight (kg)||3.100000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
*Click here for more about our local Click and Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
If you have bought something in-store or Online and want to return it back to a PMT Shop, the PMT crew can offer you a refund if you return your item within 14 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.*
*Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.