Part of the Ludwig Atlas series, this flat base hi-hat stand provides excellent stability, durability, and responsiveness.
- Aerodisc Bottom Cymbal Tilter: A unique, revolving approach allowing the player to position the bottom hat cymbal to any angle and lock it in place
- Adjustable spring tension
- Acculite Sustain Feet: Designed to increase placement versatility compared to other flat based stands
- Dual-slot design allows for unrestricted, overlapping positioning using alternating heights on companion stands
- Acculite's bottom chamber further creates a sonic barrier between the stand and the floor, improving resonance from mounted cymbals, toms and snare drums
- Upper tripod lock for rock-solid stability
- Foldable wire base for compact storage and portability
- Easily replaceable cymbal sleeve
- Simple, durable construction
- SpurLok heel plate anchors: Added stability and grip to insure solid, slip-free performance located directly under the heel plate for improved stability
- 7/8,3/4 inch tubing for light weight and portability
- Insulated tube joint clamps
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*