Line 6 Sonic Port Guitar & Mic Interface For Ipad Iphone Or Ipod
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
Placing the power for a home studio in your hands, the Line 6 Sonic Port VX Audio Interface is the ultimate solution for the musician who wants to get that new idea down whilst inspiration is present. The stereo line input makes it hassle-free to track various instruments such as keys, guitars and much more. And with the additional Mobile POD iOS app at your disposal, find the guitar tone that's just right for you, giving your creativity no bounds.
Line 6 Sonic Port Guitar & Mic Interface For Ipad Iphone Or Ipod Specifications:
- Audio Quality: Up to 24-bit/48 kHz
- Dynamic Range: 110dB on guitar input
- Guitar Input: 1/4"
- Stereo Line Input: 1/8"
- Mono-Stereo Guitar Line/Level Output: 1/4"
- 1/8" Stereo Headphones Output: 1/8"
- App Compatibility: GarageBand, Jammit, other CoreAudio apps
- Power Supply: Powered by iOS Device
- Includes: Detachable 30-pin dock connector cable and lightning connector cable
- iOS Compatibility: iPod touch (4th and 5th Gen), iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPad (3rd and 4th Gen), iPad 2, iPad and iPad mini.
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|Line 6 Mobile POD app (Free)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.