Looking to treat yourself to a powerful, compact multi-effects unit, with HX modelling technology, and an easy-to-use control set, for a great price?
Well, if you buy it now, you'll also get a free rigid case with it!
Compact Multi-FX Unit With A Rigid Carry Case
The awesome Line 6 Helix Stomp you get plenty of bang for your buck, as this compact multi-fx unit actually features the same critically-acclaimed modelling engine as it's larger Helix and Helix LT brethren
Featuring a colour display, and easy to use controls, setting up your perfect rig couldn't be easier.
In addition to all of that, the Helix Stomp features an industry-leading 123dB of dynamic range, and an impressive library of more than 300 effects and models from the Helix, M-Series, and legacy Line 6 products.
Add to this an impressive array of amp, cab, and effects blocks, and you have yourself a stompbox that's as versatile a modelling unit as you could wish for.
Free Rigid Case
Line 6 have come together with acclaimed case makers Protection Racket to develop a range of carry cases for your favourite Helix units.
In this case we have a durable and waterproof rigid case with a poly-carbon interior frame that will keep your Helix Stomp safe from all harm.
Best of all? If you buy this bundle you'll be getting the case for free!
Line 6 Helix Stomp Effects Pedal with Free Rigid Case Key Features
- Compact, professional-grade Multi-FX modeling unit
- Utilises the same DSP chip and HX Modeling as the award-winning Line 6 Helix
- Highest possible audio quality throughout, plus both true bypass and DSP bypass with trails
- Over 300 effects and models from Helix, M-Series, and legacy Line 6 products
- Up to 6 simultaneous amp, cab, and effect blocks (including a looper and IR loading)
- A complete guitar or bass rig in one pedal
- 3 capacitive-sensing footswitches with color-coded LED rings facilitate ease of use and fast editing
- TRS dual expression pedal/footswitch input extends creative control capabilities
- Stereo effects loop (mono/stereo TRS send + stereo returns) allows use with other pedals
- Includes a free Rigid Case
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Effects||Maultiple Amp and Effects Models|
|Case Included||gig bag|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.