Line 6 Helix HX Effects with Free Soft Case
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
Are you seeking a no-nonsense, multi-effects unit that's pedalboard friendly, and features acclaimed modelling technology?
Then we have just the thing for you, and, what's more, you get a free soft case with it!
The Most Affordable Helix To Date
With the Line 6 Helix HX Effects stompbox you get a smaller, more-pedalboard-friendly entry into the Helix family.
This awesome stompbox uses the processing power of the critically-acclaimed HX Audio Engine, and features an impressive 100 effects that make good use of this DSP processing power.
Amongst these effects you'll find a variety of distortions, delays, reverbs, modulations, pitch/synth/filgers, compressors/limiters, EQs, wahs, looping, and much more!
Runs Up To 9 Simultaneous Effects!
Whilst both the Helix HX Effects and the Helix Stomp feature a similiar number of built-in effects, and the Stomp actually features more amp and cab sims, the Helix HX Effects has an ace up its sleeve: even more processing power!
In other words, if it's purely effects modelling you're after, then being able to run an impressive 9 effects simultaneously with the Helix HX Effects should surely win you over.
Free Soft Case
Line 6 have come together with acclaimed case makers Protection Racket to develop a range of carry cases for your favourite Helix units.
In this case we have a durable and waterproof softcase that will keep your Helix HX Effects safe from all but the harshest of knocks.
Best of all? If you buy this bundle you'll be getting the case for free!
Line 6 Helix HX Effects with Free Soft Case Highlights
- HX Audio Engine - Run up to nine HX effects simultaneously
- HX Effects - More than 100 HX effects plus IR support
- Dynamic Range - Pristine sound quality and responsiveness
- Analog Bypass - Nothing comes between you and your tone
- Touch Footswitches - Quickly select and edit effects
- I/O And Routing - Seamless integration with your rig
- Instrument And Line Inputs - Connect any instrument, and more
- Midi Integration - A command center for your entire rig
- Free Case - Includes free Protection Racket Softcase
|Shipping Weight (kg)||7.000000|
|Effects||More than 100 HX Effects|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.