Line 6 Helix Floor Guitar Effects Processor Pedal
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
The Line 6 Helix Floor is a truly modern guitar effects processor with next generation, dual DSP processing and all the IO a gear addict could need. Browse presets and tweak effortlessly with the LCD display and smart controls.
Winner of Guitarist Magazine's Gear of The Year "Best Multi-Effects Award"
Featuring hundreds of effects and amps (all modeled down to the component level, whether it's distorting transistors, vibey photocells or funky wah inductors!), all of Line 6's experience of recreating the classics and inventing whole new sounds has gone into Helix Floor's engine.
Helix Floor offers incredible power, flexibility, and control. HX Modeling uses dual-DSP processing to deliver the nuanced character that exists in the original classics, giving you natural bloom, compression, modulation, and honk on some models, as well as intense gain and breakup in others.
Line 6 Helix Floor Summary:
- Flagship Helix multi-effects floorboard system
- 12 capacitive-sensing footswitches and customizable scribble strips
- Extensive I/O for seamless integration with your entire rig
- 6.2" colour display, expression pedal, and 8-in/8-out USB audio interface
- Powerful Dual-DSP HX Modeling
- Large 6.2", 800x480-Pixel LCD Screen
- 62 Amps, 37 Cabs, 16 Microphones, and 104 Effects
- Capacitive Footswitches and Customizable Scribble Strips. Touch to Edit, Hold to Assign, Press to Engage
- Up to 3 Expression Pedals, CV/Expression Output, External Amp Switching, and Deep MIDI Control
Is this The Most Powerful Guitar Processor Ever?
The Line 6 Helix has all the power you need to create your dream rig with easy connections to your stompboxes, studio gear, live setups or computer. The Helix can sit as the hub of your guitar rig, with song writing inspiration and mid-song tweaks all possible via foot control and without reaching for your board. Simply customise controls, name your scribble strips and play.
Every aspect of great amp design has been considered when creating the amp models for Helix, Real Tone whether you prefer gutsy blues tweed, sizzling British stacks or modern high gain. Line 6 stripped it all down and rebuilt from scratch for true, organic tone.
Smooth, Intuitive Interface
The Helix interface has gone through rigorous testing and optimisation, the lab coats at Line 6 have done all the hard work to ensure you have a system that's instantly familiar and intuitive. Fat stacks and huge tone without a massive learning curve.
Intuitive Display and Controls
In combination, the large 6.2 inch 800x480-pixel LCD display all but eliminates menu-diving and provides the same level of control you would expect from an external editor. Coloured LED rings and customizable scribble strips complete the user interface, letting you know what each footswitch is doing at a glance. When it comes to creating tones, Helix is as fast as you are.
Create/Edit Presets With Ease
Part of the goal in developing Helix was to allow guitarists to interact with technology in ways that are more intuitive, making the creation of tones easier. This means that - for the very first time - you won't have to stop playing to tweak a knob. With Pedal Edit Mode, you can edit any parameter you like using your foot: simply select the block that you want to tweak, and its parameters spill out onto the footswitches, then select a parameter, and tweak the value using the expression pedal.
Giving you the ability to touch a footswitch and quickly tweak parameters or easily assign or learn controllers, Helix is the fastest tone creator of its kind on the planet. But that's only part of the story – it's also the most flexible. Helix has FOUR stereo paths per preset, allowing you to design complex routing scenarios for each patch.
Creating variations on wet and dry routing schemes is as easy as loading a template or tweaking the joystick, and using the onboard effects models in conjunction with the 4 freely-assignable effects loops means that the tonal possibilities are truly huge.
The Nerve Centre Of Your Entire Rig
As the most advanced guitar processor ever made, Helix can become the nerve centre for your entire guitar rig. Easily integrate traditional effects pedals and other hardware into your environment, creating a seamless hybrid rig that incorporates the best of what software and hardware have to offer.
Flexible Audio Routing
Helix has the most flexible audio routing ever seen on a guitar processor, thanks to its dynamically allocated DSP. Use the four effects loops to connect four separate pedal chains, or split them up and use them as freely-assignable inputs and outputs. In combination with four stereo paths, this means that you can process multiple instruments at once, send wet and dry signals to different places, and create large integrated systems that take advantage of both digital and analogue I/O at the same time.
When you need to incorporate external devices via MIDI, Helix offers more flexibility than any multi-effect ever. In addition to powerful real time MIDI control, Helix can send up to six separate commands at patch recall that aren't assigned to a footswitch, which means you can change a patch on a synth, or start a sequencer - you can even turn up a fader on an external mixer, all with one press of a footswitch!
Add three expression pedals, CV/Expression out, and external amp switching, and Helix can be the command centre for any size rig.
Line 6 Helix Floor Highlights:
- Flagship Helix multi-fx floorboard system
- 12 capacitive-sensing footswitches and customisable scribble strips
- Extensive I/O for seemless integration with your whole rig
- 6.2" colour display, Exp pedal, and 8-in/8-out USB audio interface
- Dual-DSP provides authentic tone and feel
- HX Hybrid Cabs offer a wide array of cabinet emulation options, with professional-grade IR technology
- Accurate amp modelling that has captured each and every component characteristic from the genuine article
- Behavioural modeling captures the unique characteristics of a wide range of vintage effect types
- Touch footswitches for fast, and comfortable channel switches
- Customisable scribble strips
- Snapshot patch setting variations and seamlessly transition between them with ease
- Four stereo signal paths
- Intuitively edit your patches on the fly, without the need to stop playing!
- Intuitive patch editing software allows you to drag and drop effects into your UI via PC/Mac
- Unmatched signal routing capabilities
- Powerful master controllers, with complete MIDI integration
- Variax guitar integration allows you to adjust assignable Helix amp and effects parameters via the guitar's volume and tone knobs
- Dimensions: 22.05" x 11.85" x 3.58"
- Weight: 6.6kg (14.7 lbs)
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.