Line 6 Helix Floor Effects Processor with Soft Case
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
What could be better than one of the most critically-acclaimed multi-fx units in recent years? Why, getting a soft carry case to keep it safe when it's not in use, of course!
Line 6's Flagship Multi-Effects Processor
Since its release in 1995, the Line 6 Helix has been one of the company's most popular sellers, and quickly found itself being the go-to multi-effects and amp modelling unit for countless professional players the world over.
This excellent processor features hundreds of effects and amp model combinations to choose from, with controls that offer incredible levels of flexibility - and that's without taking into account any external control sources you may wish to use
Powerful Processing Capabilities
Thanks to its critically acclaimed DSP engine, the Line 6 Helix Floor features all of the power that you'll need to create your perfect rig setup.
If you're looking for a gutsy blues sound, sizzling British stack, or modern high-gain mayhem, then the Line 6 Helix can take you there with ease.
Easy To Use
The control interface on the Line 6 Helix is as easy to use as you could wish for, and this isn't by accident - Line 6 R&D rigorously tested and optimised the system so that it was instantly familiar and intuitive.
In addition to this, the large 6.2" LCD screen all but eliminates menu-divind, providing the same level of control as you'd expect from an external editor, whilst the coloured LED rings and customisable scrible strips allow you to recall settings at will.
Free Soft Case
Line 6 have worked closely with world-renowned case makers Protection Racket to design a range of soft and rigid cases for keeping your favourite Line 6 Helix safe.
In this case we have a durable and waterproof soft case, designed specifically for the Line 6 Helix Floor multi effects unit - one of the most popular effects and amp modelling processors of the past 5 years!
Line 6 Helix Floor Effects Processor with Free Soft Case Highlights
- Flagship Helix multi-fx floorboard system
- 12 capacitive-sensing footswitches and customisable scribble strips
- Extensive I/O for seemless integration with your whole rig
- 6.2" colour display, Exp pedal, and 8-in/8-out USB audio interface
- Dual-DSP provides authentic tone and feel
- HX Hybrid Cabs offer a wide array of cabinet emulation options, with professional-grade IR technology
- Accurate amp modelling that has captured each and every component characteristic from the genuine article
- Behavioural modeling captures the unique characteristics of a wide range of vintage effect types
- Touch footswitches for fast, and comfortable channel switches
- Customisable scribble strips
- Snapshot patch setting variations and seamlessly transition between them with ease
- Four stereo signal paths
- Intuitively edit your patches on the fly, without the need to stop playing!
- Intuitive patch editing software allows you to drag and drop effects into your UI via PC/Mac
- Unmatched signal routing capabilities
- Powerful master controllers, with complete MIDI integration
- Variax guitar integration allows you to adjust assignable Helix amp and effects parameters via the guitar's volume and tone knobs
- Includes Protection Racket Softcase
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|Mulitiple EFfects and Amp Models
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.