Line 6 Helix Floor Effects Processor with Soft Case
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
What could be better than one of the most critically-acclaimed multi-fx units in recent years? Why, getting a soft carry case to keep it safe when it's not in use, of course!
Line 6's Flagship Multi-Effects Processor
Since its release in 1995, the Line 6 Helix has been one of the company's most popular sellers, and quickly found itself being the go-to multi-effects and amp modelling unit for countless professional players the world over.
This excellent processor features hundreds of effects and amp model combinations to choose from, with controls that offer incredible levels of flexibility - and that's without taking into account any external control sources you may wish to use
Powerful Processing Capabilities
Thanks to its critically acclaimed DSP engine, the Line 6 Helix Floor features all of the power that you'll need to create your perfect rig setup.
If you're looking for a gutsy blues sound, sizzling British stack, or modern high-gain mayhem, then the Line 6 Helix can take you there with ease.
Easy To Use
The control interface on the Line 6 Helix is as easy to use as you could wish for, and this isn't by accident - Line 6 R&D rigorously tested and optimised the system so that it was instantly familiar and intuitive.
In addition to this, the large 6.2" LCD screen all but eliminates menu-divind, providing the same level of control as you'd expect from an external editor, whilst the coloured LED rings and customisable scrible strips allow you to recall settings at will.
Free Soft Case
Line 6 have worked closely with world-renowned case makers Protection Racket to design a range of soft and rigid cases for keeping your favourite Line 6 Helix safe.
In this case we have a durable and waterproof soft case, designed specifically for the Line 6 Helix Floor multi effects unit - one of the most popular effects and amp modelling processors of the past 5 years!
Line 6 Helix Floor Effects Processor with Free Soft Case Highlights
- Flagship Helix multi-fx floorboard system
- 12 capacitive-sensing footswitches and customisable scribble strips
- Extensive I/O for seemless integration with your whole rig
- 6.2" colour display, Exp pedal, and 8-in/8-out USB audio interface
- Dual-DSP provides authentic tone and feel
- HX Hybrid Cabs offer a wide array of cabinet emulation options, with professional-grade IR technology
- Accurate amp modelling that has captured each and every component characteristic from the genuine article
- Behavioural modeling captures the unique characteristics of a wide range of vintage effect types
- Touch footswitches for fast, and comfortable channel switches
- Customisable scribble strips
- Snapshot patch setting variations and seamlessly transition between them with ease
- Four stereo signal paths
- Intuitively edit your patches on the fly, without the need to stop playing!
- Intuitive patch editing software allows you to drag and drop effects into your UI via PC/Mac
- Unmatched signal routing capabilities
- Powerful master controllers, with complete MIDI integration
- Variax guitar integration allows you to adjust assignable Helix amp and effects parameters via the guitar's volume and tone knobs
- Includes Protection Racket Softcase
|Shipping Weight (kg)||8.000000|
|Effects||Mulitiple EFfects and Amp Models|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.