Lewitt Pure Tube Essential Set Studio Microphone
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
Introducing the Lewitt Pure Tube Studio Microphone, an optimised vocal mic that boasts a nostalgic yet superior audio quality that's sure to elevate any session.
Featuring an innovative circuit design that's free from semiconductors and capacitors in the signal path, the hand-picked tube can add its spark to the signal, ensuring a more candid and immersive sound quality unlike any other.
Including a clamp, XLR cable and a pouch, users can keep their Lewitt Pure Tube microphone protected from potential wear and tear whilst on the go or even in storage.
- Gold-Sputtered 1-Inch Capsule - Powered by an innovative circuit, the Pure Tube's gold-sputtered 1-inch true condenser capsule of this microphone enhances your vocals with a unique blend of warmth, depth, and intimacy. Its silky-smooth high-end response sets it apart from other classic microphones, delivering unmatched quality.
- Shock-Mounted Design - The shock mount of the microphone is fully adjustable and effectively absorbs structure-borne noise, while the acoustically transparent pop filter eliminates plosives.
- Innovative Signal Path - In addition, users can experience the full character of the hand-selected tube in the PURE TUBE microphone thanks to its unique signal path that is entirely devoid of semiconductors and capacitors. This design ensures an ultra-low noise floor, allowing you to enjoy pristine audio quality without any unwanted interference.
- Hand-Selected Tube - The PURE TUBE microphone stands out from conventional studio microphones, whether they are FET or tube-based, due to its unique combination of innovative circuitry, premium components, and carefully chosen ECC82/12AU7 tubes. This blend creates a high-performance microphone that is difficult to compare with others in terms of quality and capabilities.
- Ultra-Low Noise Floor - The ultra-low noise floor of the Lewitt PURE TUBE Studio microphone makes it suitable for modern productions that involve heavy compression and EQ. This feature distinguishes PURE TUBE from classic or vintage tube microphones. To provide some context, the noise floor of PURE TUBE is an impressively low 7dB(A), which is exceptionally low for a tube microphone.
- PURE TUBE microphone
- PURE TUBE PSU
- Microphone mount
- 7-pin XLR cable
- Transport bag
Lewitt Pure Tube Essential Set Studio Microphone Specifications:
- Sensitivity: 28.2 mV/Pa, -31 dBV/Pa
- Self-noise: 7 dB (A)
- Max SPL: 132 dB SPL
- Dynamic range: 125 dB
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Supply voltage: External power supply
- Microphone enclosure: Zinc die cast
- Microphone dimensions: 196 x 65 x 45mm, 7.7 x 2.6 x 1.8 in
- Microphone net weight: 692 g, 24.41 oz
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.