Lewitt LCT 140 Air Condenser Microphone
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
Boasting high durability and a superior sound, get two microphones in one with this versatile condenser mic from Lewitt!
Multi-Voiced Professional Quality
Incredibly crisp with elite audio transparency, the Lewitt LCT 140 AIR Condenser Microphone delivers impressive functionality without the staggering price tag attached. With a spectacular range of onboard features, the LCT 140 Air guarantees a studio-quality sound that requires very little tweaking during mixing!
For any budding engineer, producer or musician this adaptable microphone is a must-buy!
Lewitt LCT 140 AIR Condenser Microphone Features:
- Adaptable Voicing Ensures an Extensive Range of Tonal Possibilities
- Compact size is Perfect for Recordings in Tight Spaces
- Perfect for Drums, Guitars, Strings, Pianos and Choirs
Functional and Versatile
Ideal for the stage and the studio, this small-diaphragm doesn't only make the achieving crystal clear audio easy, it also provides superior functionality that you'd typically have to pay a lot to achieve. Leaving the performer to play freely without limitations, and for yourself to have a hassle-free session!
Allowing it to be used for a multitude of scenarios, the LCT 140 comes with a duo of voicings, so it's prepared for anything that's thrown your way. With the "AIR" option, get record ready results quick. Ideal for more intimate recordings such as fingerpicked guitar or strings, capture every little dynamic nuance in the performance, leaving very little to be done during mixing!
Whereas the "FLAT" mode is as natural sounding as it can be, capturing the entire room's essence during the recording that delivers bounds of audible charm. Perfect for drums and choirs, this condenser mic has every situation covered!
Lewitt LCT 140 AIR Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Type: Condenser, permanently polarized
- Acoustical operating principle: Pressure gradient transducer
- Transducer: 17 mm, 0.67 in
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 14.6 mV/Pa, -36.7 dBV/Pa
- Equivalent noise level: 20 dB (A), cardioid
- Max. SPL for 0.5 percent THD: 135 dBSPL
- Dynamic range: 115 dB (A)
- Pre-attenuation pad: 0 dB, -12 dB
- Low-cut filter: linear 80 Hz (12 dB/oct)
- Internal impedance: 173 ohm
- Rated load impedance: 1000 ohm
- Supply voltage: 48 V ± 4 V
- Current consumption: 7.2 mA
- Connector: Gold plated 3-pin XLR
- Microphone dimensions: 24 dia. x 140 mm, 0.9 dia. x 5.5 in
- Microphone net weight: 66 g, 2.3 oz
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.