LD Systems Dave 12 G4X Compact 2.1 Powered PA System
Heavy item delivery from £65
Compact yet exceptionally powerful, the LD Systems DAVE 12 G4X is the ultimate all-around PA system designed to meet the needs of DJs, live combos, solo entertainers, and party enthusiasts. When it comes to everyday live performances, artists and DJs alike deserve professional sound quality, versatile connectivity options, and unmatched reliability. Look no further as the DAVE 12 G4X Compact 2.1 Powered PA System delivers it all.
This refined and powerful PA system features a 12" subwoofer and two 6.5" satellites, providing a total power output of 1460 W peak. Not only does it boast a modern and sleek design, but it also incorporates numerous handling enhancements for your optimised functionality. The built-in 6-channel mixer offers a wide range of input options, allowing you to create diverse setups with instruments, vocals, and audio sources of your choice. Whereas with the integrated Bluetooth, you can effortlessly stream music from your smartphone or tablet, adding a wireless dimension to your performance.
- Versatile Performance - The first two channels of the mixer are designed as versatile channel strips, accommodating microphones, high-impedance instruments like guitars and basses, or line-level sources. Shape your sound with the 2-band EQ for bass and treble, and add depth with the adjustable reverb featuring three presets. Channels 3 and 4 are stereo line inputs, perfect for keyboards, synthesizers, drum machines, or electronic drum kits.
- Vast Connectivity - However the PA System's adaptability doesn't stop there. The DAVE 12 G4X offers a digital SPDIF stereo input and a Bluetooth connection, allowing you to expand your performance setup with a media player, computer, or smartphone. Control backing tracks, sound effects, or music during breaks, adding a new layer of creativity to your performances. Channels 5 and 6 can be used for a karaoke system or to connect a TV device, providing an impressive sound experience in sports bars or entertainment venues.
- Articulate Sound - The sound quality of the DAVE 12 G4X is truly impressive, thanks to its complete redesign and innovative features. The acoustic concepts include new compression drivers and waveguides for homogeneous and directional dispersion, as well as FIR filters and state-of-the-art DSP technology. Whether you're playing instruments, music, or reinforcing speech, this PA system ensures transparent and colourless sound reproduction. The subwoofer is equipped with a larger voice coil and an optimized bass reflex system to minimize airflow noise.
- Simple Configuration - Flexibility is at the core of the DAVE 12 G4X, offering selectable mode presets that allow you to configure it for classic stereo use or set it up with two closely spaced satellites on a T-stand above the subwoofer. Experience exceptional sound quality in all configurations. The Cluster Mode preset enables interference-free coupling of two satellites, utilizing a special M/S split and stereo signal reproduction for enhanced headroom and directivity.
- Optional Accessories - LD Systems has also taken care of all your accessory needs. From custom-fit bags and a castor board to the mentioned T-stand, a wide range of accessories is available to complement and enhance your DAVE 12 G4X experience. Prepare for unmatched performance possibilities with LD Systems DAVE 12 G4X, the ultimate PA system designed for professionals.
LD Systems Dave 12 G4X Compact 2.1 Powered PA System Specifications:
- Powered 2.1 PA with 12" subwoofer and two 6.5" satellites
- Total power: 1460 W
- Integrated 6-channel mixer with EQ and reverb
- Selectable input for microphone, Hi-Z or Line
- Digital SPDIF TOSLINK stereo input
- Wireless streaming via Bluetooth
- Homogeneous dispersion thanks to newly developed waveguides
- DynX® DSP for distortion-free sound reproduction
- Selectable presets depending on the setup (stereo/cluster mode)
- Durable polyurea coating for subwoofers and satellites
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.