Laney Ironheart IRT-SLS 300w Electric Guitar Amp Head
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
Forged in the deepest, darkest heart of the Black Country (aka the West Midlands, United Kingdom), Laney's Ironheart series continually builds upon its-now decade-long success that has seen the release of amplifiers such as the Laney KLIPP and AOR, with the release of the phenomenal Ironheart IRT-SLS range.
The Ultimate Fly Rig
Featuring plenty of tone and power, but in a small, lightweight and portable package, the Laney IRT-SLS is the ultimate gigging companion for any guitarist, but that's not all: it also comes loaded with new and improved cabinet emulations for when you want to take it into the studio with you.
With three channels to choose from - clean, rhythm & lead - each with a separate EQ, and with two power modes that can acquiesce to your needs (300 Watts in High Power, 60 Watts in Standard Power), this versatile and powerful little amp head can easily fulfil your tonal needs.
Connect directly to your DAW with both a Dry and Processed signal (split left and right) for easy recording sessions, thanks to the USB Audio I/O and RE-Amp send jack. This allows you to alter your guitar's tone on the original recording without having to re-track anything - and above-all, allows you to do it silently!
Spread the Cost
Here at PMT we have a wide range of Home Delivery options available to help you spread the cost of your dream amp or guitar over several months - including some 0% interest options. If you have any queries regarding our range of payment options available, then please contact our online sales team directly.
- Aux In: Mini Jack For External Sound Source
- Cd Input: Yes (mini Jack)
- Channels: 3 - Clean, Rhythm & Lead - With Switchable Pre Boostclass
- Class: D
- Di Socket: XLR Di Out - Cabinet Emulated
- Equalisation: Bass, Middle & Treble With Pull-push Eq Shift On Each
- Footswitch: FS4-irt Supplied As Standard - Switches Channel, Clean, Reverb & Pre Boost
- FX Loop(s): Yes - Variable Level Fx Loop
- Headphone Socket: Yes
- Inputs: 1 x Jack
- Master Presence Control: Overall Tone
- Power: Standard Mode - 1 - 60 Watts Rms; High Power Mode - 3 - 300 Watts Rms
- Preamp Valves: 2 x ECC83
- Reverb: Laney Designed Digital Reverb
- Unit Dimensions For Int. Case (mm): 70 x 320 x 235
- Weight: 3.5 Kg
- Boost Switch: Footswitchable Pre Boost
- Output Attenuation: 1-300 Watts Rms
- Internal Dummy Load: Silent Recording - No Need To Connect An External Speaker
- Speaker Emulated Record Out: Delivers valve tone recorded as well as live
- MP3 Input: Mini Jack
- T-USB Equipped: IRT-SLS Sends dry guitar (left) and amped guitar (right) and is equipped with a re-amp function for use with any daw
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Effects||Reverb, Overdrive, Boost|
|Power||Standard Mode - 1-60 Watts RMS; High Power Mode - 3-300 Wattss RMS|
|Amp Type||valve / tube amplifier|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!