Laney Ironheart Foundry IRF-Leadltop and IRF-CAB112 Head And Cab
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
Looking for the best price?
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
Unleash Monstrous Power and Versatility with the Laney Ironheart Foundry Series Leadtop and IRF-CAB112 Head and Cabinet Bundle.
Monstrous Power and Versatility
Laney's IRONHEART FOUNDRY series has condensed the sheer power and dynamism of their IRONHEART tube amplifiers into an ultra-compact and versatile package.
This bundle includes the incredible IRF-LEADTOP amplifier head packaged with a custom-designed IRF-CAB112 cabinet. The cabinet features a custom-designed HH 1260 driver that delivers a powerful 60 Watts RMS at 8 Ohms. Its all-wood, open-back construction, black metal corners, and 6.3mm jack provide a professional sound and feel that won't disappoint.
Key Features of the IRF-LEADTOP Amplifier Head
- 60 Watts RMS: The amplifier head delivers 60 watts of sheer power.
- Single Channel with Clean and Lead Modes: Switch between Clean and Lead modes for versatile tone options.
- High-Quality Latency-Free Analogue Emulated DI Out: Record or send your tone with confidence.
- Selectable Voicing: Choose from bright, natural, and dark voicing for tone shaping.
- 3-Band Passive Tone Stack: Fine-tune your sound with the 3-band passive tone stack.
- Pre-Boost Level and Footswitch: Control your tone with the pre-boost level and footswitch featuring an LED indicator.
- Loudspeaker Out: Connect to external speakers when needed.
- High and Low Power Modes: Switch between high and low power modes, including a low-power setting of less than 1 watt.
- Transformer-Isolated Effects Loop: Experience high-quality effects loop with transformer isolation.
- 3.5mm Stereo Aux In and Headphone Jack: Practice and play along with ease.
- Universal Voltage Power Supply: The bundle includes a 100-240V universal voltage power supply (24V), ensuring compatibility worldwide.
Key Features of the IRF-CAB112 Cabinet
- 60W RMS, 120W Continuous, 240W Peak: The cabinet is capable of handling 60 watts RMS, 120 watts continuous, and 240 watts peak power.
- 1x12" HH Designed High-Performance Driver (H1260): Enjoy powerful and clear sound reproduction.
- 8 Ohm Impedance: Designed to work seamlessly with the IRF-LEADTOP amplifier head.
- Robust All-Wood Construction: Built to withstand the rigors of gigging and touring.
- Black Metal Corners: Provides extra protection and durability.
- 6.3mm Jack Socket: Easily connect your amplifier head to the cabinet.
The Laney Ironheart Foundry Series Leadtop and IRF-CAB112 Head and Cabinet Bundle delivers monstrous power, versatility, and professional-grade construction for your musical endeavors. Whether you're performing on stage or practicing at home, this bundle offers an exceptional audio experience.
|Shipping Weight (kg)||0.000000|
|Series||Ironheart Foundry Series|
|Woofer Size||12" woofer|
|Power||60 Watts RMS|
|Amp Type||solid-state amplifier|
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.