This digital piano is the perfect fusion of a home and stage piano with a natural feel. Arriving with a stylish stand to complete the look.
Natural Full Concert Feel
The Korg XE-20 is an 88-note natural-touch digital piano, combining two full, lavish concert grand piano voices and so much more! Giving you the ultimate expressive way of performing, either at home or on stage.
Korg XE-20 Digital Piano With Stand Features:
- Two Distinct Concert Grand Piano Sounds
- Perform With an Extensive Variety of Over 700 Sounds
- More Than 280 Different Styles Provided
- Each style Includes Four Variations and a Full Backing Band Simply by Playing One Finger
- Record Your Performance and Save It For Later
- MP3, WAV audio data, or Standard MIDI Files Playback From USB Flash Drive
- 88-Note Graded Weighted Hammer Action Keyboard and a Slim Design That Fits in Anywhere
- Powered-Up Speakers For Powerful Playback
- Huge Bundle of Convenient Software for Practising and Creativity
Two Renown Grand Concerts
To provide the performer with the finest sound, the XE-20's sounds are based on two very distinctive, appraised grand concert pianos. The first being the German piano: renowned for its expressive, adaptable capability, and its uniquely distinct tonality - with glorious highs and gorgeous, refined lows.
The second is the Italian piano: yet again another popular, world-famous choice - but for good reason! Showcasing a robust resonance and sensitivity to the performers' playing style.
These voices combined give you an absolute treat, a varied choice in playability that will get you the very best out of your performance.
Besides two of the finest piano sounds, the XE20 also offers a vast collection of over 700 expressive, one of a kind sounds to choose from!
In that extensive collection, you'll find a variety of electric pianos, organs, synth pads, brass, strings, drum kits, and much, much more! Not only that, but each sound has been sampled from an acoustic or digital instrument, giving you the natural, authentic voicing you've been looking for!
Any of the sounds can be played live or used as part of the Xe-20's automatic accompaniments. Giving the performer full flexibility.
With the XE-20, you can be the band using the 'styles' functionality! In times where your creativity needs more instruments than you have at hand, this digital piano comes to the rescue with its one of a kind styles technology. Providing you with an automatic accompaniment, giving you your very own backing band to rock with.
With over 280 different styles and genres, the possibilities are endless. Duets are an option too, with the XE-20's 88-note keyboard being the same length as a grand piano.
Play Along To Favourite Songs
Not only can you have your very own backing band, but you can play along to any song using Song Mode. Allowing you to playback onboard demos, MP3's, WAV audio data, and even standard MIDI files, all via a USB flash drive!
Perfect For Home and Live
The Korg XE-20 will easily fit into any room due to it being 34cm deep, and weighing only 11.4kg.
Making it very versatile when it comes to home studios and rooms.
Aside from that, the XE-20 comes with a wide selection of functions located in the centre of the front panel. Offering a compact style found on most digital pianos, but the customisation options it gives so much more!
Plays Like The Real Thing
Not only do you get the authentic, clear sound of two different grand concert pianos, but it feels like an acoustic piano too. With the inclusion of a weighted hammer action keyboard, it offers the performer a true acoustic feel without the price tag.
Handy Software Package
There's more where that came from, the Korg XE20 also comes with a handful of award-winning software, including:
Skoove - an awesome piano teaching software package to help improve your playing
Module - a high-quality mobile sound module app for iOS, with a pro-level sound library
Gadget 2 Le - a mobile music production app for your iPhone/iPad, with a huge array of synths and drum machines
Korg XE-20 Digital Piano With Stand Specifications:
- Keyboard: NH (Natural Weighted Hammer Action) Keyboard, 88 key (A0–C8)
- Touch Control: Four types, Soft (light), medium (standard), hard (heavier), fixed
- Pitch: Transpose, Fine-tuning
- Sound Generation: Stereo PCM
- Maximum Polyphony: 184 voices, German piano and Italian piano: total maximum 120 voices, Other sounds: total maximum 64 voices.
- Sound: Over 705 sounds, 41 drum kits (including GM compatible sound set)
- Accompaniment part: 2 stereo digital multi-effects
- Keyboard part: 2 stereo digital multi-effects
- Style: 280 presets, 2 intro, 4 viriations, 2 Fills, 1 count in/break, 2 endings, syncro start/stop, tap tempo
- Music Styles: Over 64 styles
- Demo Songs: 21 songs
- Audio Player: MP3, WAV (44.1kHz, 16bit)
- Record: Real-time recording (Style mode), maximum of 999 songs (approx. 100,000 notes), 12 tracks (4 keyboard parts + 8 auto-accompaniment parts), original format (can convert to SMF0)
- Playback: Supports song play (playing on the keyboard during song playback), SMF (Standard MIDI File)
- Set lists: 10 banks x 4
- Metronome: Tempo, Beat, Volume
- Tempo: 30–240
- Key Transpose: C (-12) to C (0) to C (+12)
- Tuning: 427.5–452.9 Hz
- Foot controller jack: 6.3 mm (1/4") phone jack
- AUDIO IN jack: 3.5 (1/8") mm stereo mini-phone jack
- OUTPUT L/MONO, R jack: 6.3 mm (1/4") phone jack (unbalanced)
- Headphones jack: 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo mini-phone jack
- USB A port: TO DEVICE port for connecting, USB flash memory and controllers
- USB B port: TO HOST port for connecting personal computers
- PEDAL jack: Damper pedal (included), PU-2 pedal unit (sold separately)
- Speaker System:
- Amplification: 18 W × 2
- Speakers: 57 mm (2.24”) × 126 mm (4.96”)Elliptical speakers × 2 (bass reflex box type)
- Speaker EQ: 8 types
- MIDI: USB MIDI
- Display: Custom LCD with backlighting
- Power supply: AC adapter (included)
- Power Consumption: 13 W
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 1,312 x 336 x 118 mm/51.65" x 13.23" x 4.65" (not including sheet music stand), 1,312 x 336 x 751 mm/51.65" x 13.23" x 29.57" (Height with sheet music stand attached)
- Weight: 11.4 kg/25.13 lbs.
- Included items: AC adapter, sheet music stand, damper pedal
|Shipping Weight (kg)||20.000000|
|Number of Keys||88 keys|
|Key Action||Hammer Action|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.