Whilst the DNA of the Korg SV2-73 is rooted in one of the most popular Stage Pianos ever made, the original Korg SV-1, the SV2-73S now features a built-in K-Array speaker system and sleek Silver finish to fit with most modern home decor.
More Presets. More Control!
Equipped with an internal K-ARRAY speaker system and over 10x the sample data available in previous SV models, the SV2-73S is a versatile 73-note stage keyboard equally suited for home practice and studio recording, with all the hallmark traits of vintage Korg Pianos.
The SV-2 is home to 72 compelling sounds, and provides 64 memory locations to store edited Favorites for instant access during performance. Plus, polyphony of the SV-2 now stands at 128 voices, allowing more effective layering of sounds or sustained chording.
Korg SV2-73S Key Features:
- 73-Note Stage Piano with RH3 Graded-Hammer Action Keybed
- 128 voice Polyphony
- Classic Electro-mechanical, Transistorized, Tape-driven, Analog, and Digital Keyboard Instruments
- Outstanding Grand Piano Sounds
- 6-Stage Signal Processing via KORG Valve Reactor (12AX7A Vacuum Tube)
- 3-Band EQ, Pre-FX, Amp Model, Modulation, Reverb/Delay, Limiter Effects
- Intuitive Front Panel Interface
- 64 Favorite Presets
- 8 Tuning Schemes
- K-Array Speaker System
- USB & MIDI Connectivity
- SV-2 Editor Librarian Software
The Legendary Korg SV Returns
Over ten years ago, KORG launched the Stage Vintage line to universal acclaim. Never before has a single instrument captured the signature sound, the unique performance experience, and the aesthetic satisfaction of so many definitive keyboards as the KORG SV-2 Stage Vintage.
The combination of an intuitive live panel, the premier keybed, the ultimate realization of coveted vintage sounds, the clarity of world-class pianos, the warmth and character of period-proper effects, and the distinctively smooth shape has inspired musicians from around the globe for over a decade.
It is quite literally everything one could want in a performance stage piano… and more.
SV2 Editor Software Included
Using the SV-2 Editor software, users are now free to create their own split and layered programs and save them to one of the Favorites locations. In fact, a single favorite can access up to three timbres at once - A piano/bass split with a layer of strings, for example. While user splits must be created using the SV-2 Editor, the split point on the keyboard can be adjusted directly from the front panel.
Available with either 88 keys or 73 keys, these SV-2 models are the latest additions to the Stage Vintage series, featuring more of everything that makes an SV great.
Korg SV2-73S Specifications:
- 73 keys (E to E), Velocity sensitive KORG RH3 (Real Weighted Hammer Action 3)
- Touch selection: Eight curves
- Tuning: Master Transpose, Master Tune, Tuning curves
- Sound generation: EDS-X (Enhanced Definition Synthesis - eXpanded)
- Maximum Polyphony: 128 notes
- Multi Sound: Layer, Split
- Factory Sounds: 72 (6 Basic sounds x 2 sets, 6 variations)
- EP1 (Vintage): MK I Suitcase, MK I Stage, MK II Suitcase, MK II Stage, MK V Stage, MK V Bright, Dyno EP, Dyno EP Bright, Wurly, Wurly Classic, Wurly Dark, Wurly Bright
- EP2 (Various): FM Piano 1, FM Piano 2, FM Piano 3, FM Piano & Pad, Pianet T, Pianet N, Hybrid Piano, Hybrid Tine, Wurly & Strings, FM & Strings, MK II & Pad, FM & Pad
- Piano 1 (Acoustic): German Grand, German Classic, Italian Grand, Italian Bright, Japanese Grand, Japanese Bright, Austrian Grand, Austrian Classic, Japanese Upright, Upright Bright, German Upright, Rock Piano
- Piano 2 (Various): Electric Grand, German Mono, KORG M1 Piano, KORG SG-1D, Digital Piano, Electra Piano, Tack Piano, Honky-Tonk, Piano & Strings, Piano & Pad, Piano & Synth, Piano & Brass
- Clavier: Clav AC, Clav AD, Clav BC, Clav BD, Harpsichord, Harpsichord Oct, Perc. Organ, Rock Organ, Jazz Organ, VOX Organ, Church Organ, Pipe Organ
- Other: Full Strings, Classic Strings, Tape Strings, Strings & Voices, Warm Pad, Bright Pad, Orchestra, Pizzicato & Glock, Brass, Synth Brass, Pad/Mini Lead, Pad/SynthLead
- Favorite sounds: 64 (8 banks x 8 variations) for saving of customized settings
- 6 effects (5 effects + 1 total effect)
- Equalizer: Bass, Mid, Treble
- Pre FX: Red comp, Treble boost, U-Vibe, Vibrato, Tremolo, VOX Wah (Auto or Pedal control)
- Amplifier models: Clean, Twin, Tweed, AC30, Boutique, Organ Amp + Cabinet Models, Valve Reactor Technology – 12AX7 (ECC83) valve
- Modulation: Classic Chorus, Black Chorus, Orange Phaser, Small Phaser, MX Flanger, Rotary (Slow/Fast control)
- Ambient: Room, Plate, Hall, Spring, Tape Echo, Stereo Delay (Tap tempo)
- Total FX (only editable with SV-2 Editor): Stereo Mastering Limiter, Stereo Limiter
- Audio Output: L, R connector (XLR balanced), L/MONO jack, R MONO jack (6.3 mm [1/4"] unbalanced), stereo phone jack on the front panel 6.3 mm [1/4"].
- Audio Input: L/MONO jack, R/MONO jack (6.3 mm [1/4"] unbalanced)
- MIDI: IN jack, OUT jack
- USB: 2.0 Type B connector (doubles the MIDI Interface)
- Damper Pedal: KORG DS-2H (included), DS-1H(sold separately)
- Pedal 1: PS-1 foot switch, PS-3 foot switch (sold separately)
- Pedal 2: Volume/Expression, XVP-20, EXP-2, PS-1 foot switch, or PS-3 foot switch (sold separately)
- Speakers: 2 x 2.5" with 2 x 3" passive radiator
- Amplification power: 2 x 15 W
- Power Supply: Internal switching adapter, AC 100~240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 25W
- Dimensions (W x D x H, excluding music stand): 1,143mm x 347mm x 157mm
Weight (excluding music stand)
- 18.3 kg/40.34 lbs
- Included Items: Power cable, Music stand, DS-2H damper pedal, Quick Guide.
- Accessories (sold separately): ST-SV1 piano stand, CB-SV1 carrying bag (73 and 88 version), DS-1H damper pedal, XVP-20 EXP/VOL pedal, EXP-2 foot controller, PS-1 foot switch, PS-3 foot switch
|Effects||3-band equalizer (bass, middle and treble),pre fx (red compressor, treble boost, u-vibe, vibrato, tremolo, vox wah),amp model (clean, twin, tweed, ac30, boutique, organ, plus sever types of cabinet simulators and noise reduction),modulation fx (classic ch|
|Power Supply||sv2 editor librarian|
|Number of Keys||73 keys|
|Power||2 x 15w|
|Speakers||k-array speaker system|
|Woofer Size||2 x 2.5"|
March 13, 2020Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.