The Korg SQ-64 Polyphonic Sequencer is a more evolved version of the SQ-1 giving you a great sequencer for both production and performance.
Create, Perform, Control
An incredibly powerful yet compact polyphonic step sequencer, the Korg SQ-64 represents a new generation of hardware sequencing.
With its 63 step pad Matrix, fantastic OLED display and amazing array of modes and features, the Korg SQ-64 boasts intuitive controls, deep editing and incredible flexibility.
Korg SQ-64 Polyphonic Sequencer Key Features:
- Four part Note, Mod, and CV/Gate Sequencer
- D Sub Part provides 8 parts of CV and 8 MIDI notes
- 3x Pitch, Gate, and Mod out The most control output for modular and analog synths of any such product
- Pitch, Gate, and Mod for each part A C
- MIDI I/O/O (2 dedicated outs) + Audio Sync I/O
- 64 LED backlit soft touch buttons
- Project Memory; save and recall all your sequences
- Keyboard mode play and record in real time
- Supports all standard voltages, and can be biased as well
- All aluminum chassis; solid desktop design
Not just for creating complex sequences, the Korg SQ-64 boasts a number of features for real-time editing and performance.
You can use the Korg SQ-64's 64 pad Matrix as a keyboard and perform with several different layouts for incredible flexibility.
You can even assign several scales to any of the pads and easily change a number of other parameters.
A built-in arpeggiator allows you to bring your music to life with awesome patterns from your software plugins, analogue and digital synths.
You also have four alternative sequence playback modes; Reverse, Bounce, Random and Stochastic which you can select on the fly to add variety.
Free Software Included
Helping you to make great music right from the start, the Korg SQ-64 Polyphonic Sequencer comes with a bundle of free software.
This useful and varied software includes Izotope Ozone Elements for creating and mastering music using AI. Reason Lite is also included for a useful and easy-to-use DAW along with some fantastic software synths from Korg and others.
Buy the Korg SQ-64 Polyphonic Sequencer from PMT Online now to get a versatile, powerful and fun poly sequencer to create, compose and perform with.
Korg SQ-64 Polyphonic Sequencer Specifications:
- 64 step sequencer with 3 melodic tracks with up to 8 note polyphony, and 16 monophonic rhythmic tracks
- Tempo: BPM 30.0 - 300.0
- MIDI IN connector (f3.5mm stereo mini-phone jack, use a type-A MIDI converter cable),
- SYNC IN jack (f3.5mm monaural mini-phone jack, 20V maximum input level)
- MIDI OUT1, 2 connector (f3.5mm stereo mini-phone jack, use a type-A MIDI converter cable)
- SYNC OUT jack (f3.5mm monaural mini-phone jack, 10V maximum input level)
- CV GATE output A/B/C jack (f3.5mm monaural mini-phone jack, 10V maximum output level)
- CV PITCH output A/B/C jack (f3.5mm monaural mini-phone jack, 10V maximum output level)
- CV MOD output A/B/C jack (f3.5mm monaural mini-phone jack, 10V maximum output level)
- TRIG output 1~8 jack (f3.5mm monaural mini-phone jack, 10V maximum output level)
- Power: USB bus power, or DC 9V AC Adapter ([- o +], separately sold)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 368 Å~ 144 Å~ 74 mm / 14.49 Å~ 5.67 Å~ 2.91 inches
- Weight: 1.0 kg / 2.20 lbs
- Included items: Owner's Manual, USB cable
- Accessories (separately sold): KA350 AC Adaptor, Patch cables MS-CABLE-18
|Shipping Weight (kg)||2.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.