The Korg Pitchblack Advance Pedal Tuner returns, offering the same fantastic tuning precision in a striking new sparkle blue colour.
Ultimate Pedal Tuner
Seen by many as the ultimate pedal tuner, the Korg Pitchblack Advance pedal tuner meets the needs of every guitarist and bassist.
Now available in a fantastic "sparkle blue", this version of the renowned Pitchblack Advance tuner is great for standing out or fitting in with your preferred colour theme.
Even the LED matches the colour of the tuner pedal, with the note displaying in blue on the display.
Korg Pitchblack Advance Pedal Tuner Key Features:
- Cutting-Edge Design with Highly Visible Display
- Ultra-High Tuning Accuracy of +/- 0.1 Cents
- Four Metre Display Modes
- True Bypass To Keep Your Tone Untouched
- DC Out Allows Parallel Connection for Powering Other Pedals
- Completely Eliminates Noise Caused by Using A Power Supply
- Up to 60 Hours of Battery Life
Four Display Modes
Making the Korg Ptchblack Advance pedal tuner even easier to use, it has four different metre display modes to choose from.
In addition to the standard "Regular" mode, you also have the options of "Strobe" and "Half-Strobe" modes which you can select to match your preference.
With these strobe modes, the direction and speed of the metre movement indicates the pitch change making it easy for you to see even the tiniest differences.
There's also a "Mirror" mode for a fourth option, which has two LEDs that move from left and right, meeting in the centre as you tune your string to the correct pitch.
Ultra-High Tuning Accuracy
When using strobe mode, the Korg Pitchblack Advance guitar tuner pedal will give you ultra-high tuning precision of +/-0.1 cent accuracy.
This is particularly useful when recording or playing live with other musicians when perfect tuning is essential.
True Bypass for Pristine Signal
Featuring a true bypass design, the Korg Pitchblack Advance allows your signal to pass through the tuner pedal with zero change.
When not in use, the pedal will be completely muted and it won't colour, degrade or change your sound at all.
DC Out Convenience
For added convenience, the Korg Pitchblack Advance tuner pedal features a DC OUT.
This means that when you're using a separately available AC adaptor, you can supply power to another effect unit.
Plus, since there's a dedicated power supply circuit for the DC OUT, you can get stable, noiseless, 9v 200 mA power.
When using a power supply, you'll sometimes encounter noise that has been caused by interference between different pedals on the same supply.
To combat this, Korg have equipped the Pitchblack Advance tuner pedal with a circuit that suppresses sudden current changes and features software control to ensure this kind of unwanted noise is completely avoided.
Incredible Battery Life
If you choose not to use an AC adaptor or power supply, you can power the Pitchblack Advance tuner using a 9V battery.
Designed for high-efficiency and long-life performance, this pedal tuner will give you approximately 30 hours on zinc-carbon batteries and around 60 hours on alkaline batteries.
Accurate, Compact and Reliable
A stylish tuner pedal that's made for life on the road while providing professional-level, high tuning precision, the Pitchblack Advance is an incredible tool for any guitarist or bassist.
Buy the Korg Pitchblack Advance pedal tuner in Sparkle Blue at PMT Online now for an accurate, compact, reliable... and stylish... guitar tuner.
Korg Pitchblack Advance Pedal Tuner Specs:
- Scale: 12 Note Equal Temperament
- Detection Range: E0 (20.60 Hz) - C8 (4186 Hz)
- Calibration Range: A4 = 436 - 445 Hz (1 Hz Steps)
- Detection Accuracy: +/- 0.1 Cent
- Input Impedance: 1 M-Ohm (Tuner On)
- Display Modes: Regular, Strobe, Half-Strobe, Mirror
- Connectors: INPUT (Mono 1/4" Jack), BYPASS (Mono 1/4" Jack), DC 9V IN, DC 9V OUT
- Power Supply: 9V Type Battery (6F22/6LR61) x 1 or AC Adaptor (9V)
- Battery life: Approximately 60 Hours (6LR61, A4 Continuous Input, Tuner On, Display Mode: Regular Mode), Approximately 30 Hours (6F22, A4 Continuous Input, Tuner On, Display Mode: Regular Mode)
- Current Consumption: Maximum 20 mA
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 68 x 111 x 47mm (2.68" x 4.37" x 1.85") - Including Rubber Feet
- Weight: 257g (9.07 oz.) - Including Battery
- Included Items: 9V Battery x 1
- Optional Accessories: AC Adaptor (9V)
February 3, 2017Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.