The Korg Minilogue xd Module is a brand new, desktop module version of the popular minilogue xd Synth.
This module comes equipped with the exact same controllers as the larger keyboard version, making it ideal for your keyboard or DAW.
The Long-Awaited Minilogue XD Desktop Module
Korg's Minilogue lineup is renowned for their distinctive circuits, and high-quality blend of Analogue and Digital. For the Minilogue xd this sakes the shape of 2VCO + Muilti Engine, 1VCF, 2EG, 1VCA, and 1LFO.
In addition to this you also get controls for cross modulation, a two-pole filter, and a drive switch for extra thickness.
Each of these parameters have been fine-tuned to help you get the most out of your Minilogue xd, with sounds ranging from warm pads to fat bass and crisp leads.
Korg Minilogue xd Module Highlights
- Professional-grade desktop module version of the popular Minilogue xd
- Makes an easy option for adding an analog polyphonic synth to your stage/studio setup
- Equipped with poly-chain function for connecting to another Minilogue xd or Minilogue xd Module
- Analog synth circuit combined with a digital multi-engine
- Packed with high-quality digital effects, and a 32-bit floating point DSP processor
- Near-infinite potential thanks to a customisable open-source environment
- 16-step polyphonic step sequencer
- Comes with free software bundle, including apps for iOS devices, and Mac/Windows-based programmes
Exquisite Sound Shaping Possibilities
Thanks to the inclusion of the digital Multi Engine, you get an incredible amount of sound design possibilities at your disposal.
This engine comes equipped with 3 different types of sound generator - noise, VPM, and open-source user oscillators.
Each of these sounds are very different to those on display from the analogue circuit, but can be used alongside them, giving you a host of unique, hybrid sound-shaping options.
With its 32-bit floating point DSP processor, the Minilogue xd is host to some incredible digital effects options. The effects are separated into three types - modulation, reverb, and delay - which can be used simultaneously.
Not only that, but the User Effect slots allow you to load any effects programs that you've personally created!
Near Infinite Potential
As if all of that wasn't enough, the Minilogue xd Module also comes equipped with a customisable open-source environment.
That means that each of the 16 user oscillator slots and 16 user effects slots are fully customisable, giving you near limitless options at your disposal.
Another major feature of the Minilogue xd Module is a 16-step, polyphonic step sequencer.
The sequencer supports both realtime and step recording, and allows you to use the 16 step buttons to directly select a step.
This allows you to quickly edit your sequences to replace the pitch of a step, or even mute it, as well as completely improvise your performances.
You can also record the movements of up to four knobs, thanks to the Motion Sequence function. This lets you not only record smooth changes in value, but also values that change precisely with each step!
As if that wasn't enough, you can use the 16 buttons as a keyboard with Keyboard Mode switched on!
Link 'Em Up!
As mentioned above, thanks to the poly-chain function you can connect your Minilogue xd Module up to another identical unit, or any other of the Minilogue xd series as a voice-expansion module.
Simply set one module as Master and one as Slave, and you'll have yourself an eight-voice polyphonic synth at your disposal!
This also allows you to use the Minilogue xd Module as a sound module for a DAW-based production system.
Free Software Bundle
On top of all of this, the Minilogue xd Module comes with a free software bundle. Within this bundle you get the following:
- KORG Gadget 2 Le for iOS
- KORG Module LE for iOS
- KORG Collection - M1 Le Synth Sound Module
- UVI Digital Synsations Synth Sound Module
- AAS Ultra Analog Session Synth Sound Module
- AAS Strum Session Acoustic Guitar Sound Module
- AAS Lounge Lizard Session Electric Piano Sound Module
- Propellerhead Reason Lite DAW
- Skoove free 3-month Trial of Skoove Premium Online Piano Lessons
- KORG Gadget 2 Le for Mac DAW
- iZOTOPE Ozone Elements Audio Mastering Plug-In Software
Korg Minilogue xd Module Specs
- Controls: Keyboard Switch
- Poly chain function: Two minilogue xd units can play up to eight voices polyphonically
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 500 x 179 x 85 mm / 19.69" x 7.05" x 3.35"
- Weight: 2.6 kg / 5.73 lbs.
|Shipping Weight (kg)||3.000000|
|Effects||Multiple on-board Digital Effects|
|Software Included||Multple software packages|
|Power Supply||9v DC Adapter|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.