The Korg i3 Music Workstation allows you to take a simple idea through to a complete production with great quality sounds and intuitive controls.
Beginner Friendly Workstation Keyboard
With the Korg i3 Music Workstation, you can go from the spark of inspiration to a complete, ready-to-play production.
Whether you're fleshing out ideas or producing epic projects, the amazing sounds and intuitive controls of the Korg i3 Workstation will help you through the entire process.
Furthermore, since the Korg i3 Workstation's controls are so intuitively laid out, all the functions and features are easy to find and use making it an ideal first workstation for beginners.
Form and Function
61 full-size, velocity-sensing keys are the canvas on which you will paint your performance on the Korg i3.
You can select from three different touch-curves to get the optimum keyboard response with a fourth setting providing a fixed output level.
Using transpose buttons, you can quickly and easily pitch shift the keyboard up or down by two octaves, one octave at a time.
A professional joystick is on hand for real-time pitch bend, vibrato and brilliance while you play.
You also have a two-band EQ allows you to put the finishing touches on your overall tone.
Making it easy to find the controls you need, the front panel buttons and controls are all grouped together by function.
Furthermore, the custom backlit LCD gives you convenient visual feedback letting you know the Korg i3's current settings.
Using the rotary data-wheel encoder, you can quickly edit the parameters you see on screen.
Making the Korg i3 Music Workstation the perfect workstation for beginners, it comes with numerous features to get you started quickly and easily.
Korg's decades of sound design expertise has gone into the i3 Music Workstation which has resulted in its onboard sounds being nothing short of inspiring.
Created by master programmers and musicians, 800 instrument sounds are built into the Korg i3. These sounds include a complete GM2 set which provides fantastic compatibility with General MIDI.
You also have 59 custom Drum Kits at your disposal so you're never short of percussion to get that perfect sound.
You can select from 200 Sound Sets and place up to four different sounds on the keyboard at once; three can be layered across the upper keys with another split to the lower keys.
You can even reset the split point instantly with the touch of a button and press of a key.
With two stereo effect processors (each of which having 173 variations) you can add an amazing amount of depth, motion and expression to your sound in real-time.
Buy the Korg i3 Workstation from PMT Online now for an amazingly beginner friendly workstation and create fantastic music from inspiration to finished production.
Korg i3 Music Workstation Specs:
- 61 Keys
- Touch Control: Soft (Light), Medium (Standard), Hard (Heavier), Fixed
- Sound Generator: Stereo PCM Sound Generator
- Max. Polyphony: 64 Voices
- Sounds: 790 Sounds, 59 Drum Kits (including a GM-compatible sound set)
- Sound Sets: 200
- Style Performance: 270 Styles x 4 Set
- Keyboard Part: 2 Stereo Digital Multi-Effects
- Accompaniment Part: 2 Stereo Digital Multi-Effects
- 173 Variations
- 270 Styles
- Style Control: 2 Intros, 4 Variations, 2 Fills, 1 Break, 2 Endings, Synchro Start, Tap Tempo
- Supported Formats: MP3 (44.1 kHz, 16-bit), WAV (44.1 kHz, 16-bit)
- Supports Real-Time Recording
- 16 Tracks, 999 Songs Maximum
- Data Storage Capacity: 100,000 Notes (999 Songs)
- Supports Song Play (Playing the Keyboard While Playing Back A Song)
- Playback: SMF (Standard MIDI File) Format 0 or 1
- Recording: Original Format (A Function Is Available to Convert and Output to SMF0)
- Demo Songs: 3 (Songs + Sound Introduction)
- Foot Controller Jack: 6.3mm Phone Jack (Half-Damper Not Supported)
- Audio In Jack: 3.5mm Stereo Mini-Phone Jack
- Output L/Mono, R Jacks: 6.3mm TS Phone Jack (Unbalanced)
- Headphones Jack: 3.5mm Stereo Mini-Phone Jack
- USB to Device Port: USB Type A Port (For Connecting A USB Flash Drive)
- USB to Host Port: USB Type B Port (For Connecting To A Computer)
- MIDI Out Connector: For Connecting to MIDI Tone Generators and Other Devices
- MIDI: Supports MIDI Out, USB MIDI
- Display: Customisable LCD with Backlighting
- Power Adapter: AC Adapter (DC 12V)
- Batteries: AA Batteries (Alkaline or Nickel-Metal Hydride) x 6 (Sold Separately)
- Battery Life: Approx. 8 Hours (When Using Alkaline Batteries)
- Power Consumption: 6W
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 1,037mm x 296mm x 80mm/40.83" x 11.65" x 3.15"
- Weight: 4kg/8.82lbs (Excluding Batteries)
- Included Items: Quick Start Guide, Precautions, AC Adapter
- Accessories (Sold Separately): PS-1 Pedal Switch, PS-3 Pedal Switch, DS-1H Damper Pedal, EXP-2 Foot Controller
|Number of Keys||61 keys|
March 13, 2020Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.