KMA Audio Machines Cirrus Delay and Reverb Pedal
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
If you're looking for a creative and inspiring addition to your pedalboard, then the KMA Audio Machines Cirrus Delay and Reverb Pedal could well be for you.
Reverb And Delay In One Pedal!
Close your eyes and allow the Cirrus spirit you away into vast sonic cloudscapes, with its versatile combination of Delay and Reverb - both of which effects can be controlled indepedently.
KMA Audio Machines Cirrus Delay and Reverb Pedal Highlights
- Boutique-style effects pedal that combines both Reverb and Delay
- Multiple and extensive independent modulation features: Reverb - Modulation, Low-pass and High-pass Filters; Delay - S/H, Modulation and Octave
- Reverb/Delay position order switch and individual mix controls
- Tap Tempo with additional momentary switch options
- Expression input - allows selectable foot control of most Reverb and Delay tone shaping functions
- FX Loop - add additional pedals within the signal chain for a world of other spatial tones
- Made by hand in Germany
- Powered by regular 9 V DC PSU (centre -, 2.1 mm, 220 mA current draw)
Two Effects In One
As stated above, the Cirrus comes equipped with both a Delay and Reverb effects circuit, each of which features their own set of controls.
Each channel features a comprehensive control set - the kind you'd expect to see for each independent effect:
- Delay: controls for Time (up to 1.5 sec), Mix, and Repeats
- Reverb: controls for Time (up to 1.5 sec), Mix, Decay, and Damp
In addition to this, each effect gives you the option of three different voices, all of which sport a dynamic feature which makes it react to your pick attack.
Each section also has its own sensitivity control, giving you a huge array of sounds to play around with.
Three Different Modes
As mentioned above, each effect gives you the option of three different voice types to play around with. For the Delay effect we have:
- MOD - a Modulated delay, that fluctuates into a dynamic dancing tape-echo style effects, which range of subtle sways to outrageous pitch bends
- S/H - a Sample and Hold function, which adds a sequencer-like filter in front of the delay line, for a synth-like effect
- OCT - blends in a high octave as your notes decay, for an array of unique, shimmery dimensions
On the Reverb side of things, we have the following options:
- MOD - a Modulated reverb that will decorate your trails with silky smooth movement
- LP - an opening Low-pass Filter, which opens up more the harder you pick your strings, bringing those shimmering highs to the fore
- HP - a closing High-pass Filter that cuts more of your lower frequencies the harder your pick
Switch It Up
As if all of that wasn't enough, the Cirrus has yet another neat little trick up its sleeve. This trick comes in the form of an Order Toggle, which allows you to flip the circuits to change the order in which they work - Delay into Reverb, or Reverb into Delay!
This switch opens up a whole swathe of sonic possibilities, and allows you to carve out your signature sound to good effect.
In addition to this, there's also a toggle switch that allows you to set the Delay Tap subdivision, giving you the right rhythms for your situation.
As with many such pedals, the KMA Cirrus comes equipped with two footswitches: Tap and Engage. However, unlike many other pedals, these switches offer plenty of cool little secrets.
In addition to the usual latching mode, you can also engage the pedal momentarily by just holding the switch down for sudden and short bursts of the effect when the pedal is switched off.
When the pedal is already on though, holding down the Engage switch gives the maximum amount of decay, resulting in infinite reverb!
Not only that, but if you hold down the Tap-Tempo switch you will max out the repeats, giving you infinite echoes.
You can also hold them both down at the same time, for an endless cascading dream state.
For those of you who prefer a hands-free approach to adjusting parameters, KMA have also given you an Expression Pedal input and a Selector Switch. Not only that, but in true KMA fashion there is an internal switch that will allow you to turn the Reverb and Delay trails on or off, depending on your tastes.
As a final touch, there's also a Serial FX-Loop, which will allow you to place any pedal in front of the Delay/Reverb line, giving you even MORE options to play around with.
|Manufacturer||KMA Audio Machines|
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.000000|
|Effects||Reverb and Delay|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
*Click here for more about our local Click and Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
If you have bought something in-store or Online and want to return it back to a PMT Shop, the PMT crew can offer you a refund if you return your item within 14 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.*
*Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.