Keeley EH Verb O Trem
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
After a long career in the music industry, Guitar virtuoso and Nashville session-musician supreme Eddie Heinzelman knows exactly what he wants from his guitars and effects. With that in mind, he set to work with Robert Keeley in the creation of the Keeley EH Verb O Trem - a reverb and tremolo combo that's perfect for any session, gig, and pedalboard!
Keeley EH Verb O Trem Highlights
- Boutique Reverb and Tremolo effects unit, custom designed to the specifications of Nashville session viruoso Eddie Heinzelman
- Features three different modes: R&T, Mack, and Harm
- Lotus Flower artwork gives the pedal a unique look
- Fits neatly onto any pedalboard
- 2-Year Parts and Labor warranty (see The Official Robert Keeley Home Page for more details)
Maximum Tone, Minimum Effort
Specially designed to allow players the option of instantly dialing in the exact amount of Reverb or Tremolo they want, the Keeley EH Verb O Trem would make a powerful addition to any pedalboard.
Three Different Modes
Capable of producing a fantastic array of sounds, the Keeley EH Verb O Trem utilises a finely tuned spring reverb with a trio of tremolo types.
- R + T - A simple mixture of vintage tube-amp-like tremolo and spring reverb
- Mack - Combines a valve-amp's pitch vibrato with spring reverb
- Harm - Another tube-like tremolo, with phaser-like swirls, once again mixed with spring reverb
Set and Forget
Thanks to the comprehensive controls on the Keeley EH Verb O Trem, you can dial in the perfect blend of reverb, add whichever tremolo you need, and then just leave it to work its magic.
In addition to this, you can utilise either the Reverb or Tremolo effects on their own by simply dialing back the effect you don't want.
As per Eddie's request, the Keeley EH Verb O Trem features a lovely Lotus Flower print on a cream background. Not only does this add to the pedal's aesthetic charm, but it also has a spiritual meaning too.
Eddie chose a Lotus Flower because it represents the search on a path to enlightenment (in this case: your musical journey). The cream background is for the pinnacle in achievement, whilst the deep red linework is for the passion involved in such an endeavour.
Order Yours Today
If you'd like to know more about the availability of this pedal then please contact our online sales team or your local PMT Store directly!
Keeley EH Verb O Trem Specs
- Model Name: Keeley EH Verb O Trem
- Model Number: KVoT
- Country of Origin: U.S.A.
- Pedal Type: Reverb, Tremolo
- Battery: No
- Power Supply: 9V DC (Not Included)
- True Bypass: Yes
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Dimensions: 2.65" x 4.1" x 5.45"
- Weight: 0.46 KG
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.