Keeley ECCOS Delay Looper Pedal
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
Are you looking for a true stereo delay and looper combi pedal, with studio-quality audio, and plenty more fun features besides? Then the Keeley ECCOS Delay Looper is for you!
The Pinnacle Of Guitar Effects Sound Quality
Featuring premium-quality components and studio-quality audio, all housed in a pedalboard-friendly enclosure, the Keeley ECCOS offers unprecedented control and near-endless layers of sound.
Keeley ECCOS Delay Looper Pedal Highlights
- High-quality Delay and Looper pedal in a single, small-footprint chassis
- Studio quality delay with tape flanged modulation
- Full-featured Looper with reverse and half-speed loop effects
- Huge array of tone and time-based controls with the Alt Hold feature
- 2 minutes of looping in mono, 60 seconds in stereo
- True-Bypass and Tap Tempo on-board or remotely with any style pedal-switcher
- Expression pedal assignment over any parameter and in any direction
- Pro Rig designed, remote control thru 1/4" jacks for live use with pedal switcher systems
- 100% analog dry signal, audiophile designed input to output
- Stereo True-Bypass/Trails, switchable on the fly
- 9 Volt DC, 115mA low-current design
- Made in Edmond, USA
At the very heart of the ECCOS you'll find a neo-vintage delay, that offers incredible levels of control over classic Tape-Style echo effects.
This pedal will allow you to create long, lush tape flanged delays, whilst the dual stomp switches offer a True Bypass option, Tap Tempo, and even endless feedback.
In addition to this there's the option of 3 memory presets, and settings for subdivisions, trails, and runaway feedback.
And then there's the Looper function...
This function will allow you to record endless-layers of effects-laden sounds, turning your solo-performer act into a full-sounding symphony with ease.
Whilst in Looper mode the two footswitches allow you to record, play, reverse, half-speed, and even trigger a "play-once" track, giving you plenty of options to work and compose with.
To keep your audio clear, without any unwanted tonal colouration, Keeley have designed their ECCOS to utilise True-Bypass circuitry.
In addition to this, the circuitry is housed in a compact, gig-ready chassis that's sure to last you night after night.
Order Yours Today
Keep your eyes peeled for the Keeley ECCOS landing at a PMT Store near you soon, and be sure to request an in-store demonstration with one of our resident guitar experts - you won't regret it!
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|Delay and Looper
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.