Keeley Dynatrem Dynamic Tremolo Pedal
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
The Keeley Dynatrem is a boutique-style Dynamic Tremolo Pedal that responds to your playing! In other words: play it softly, and it relaxes, but play it harder and it's more responsive.
A Must Have For Hendrix And Vibe Fans
This awesome pedal allows you to switch between three modes that allows the pedal to react differently as you play. These modes are as follows:
- Dynamic Rate - the harder you play, the faster it modulates!
- Dynamic Depth - with gentle playing, this mode barely throbs. However, play it aggressively and you get a hard, deep pulse!
- Harmonic Tremolo & Reverb - a sweet, soulful, phase/vibe sound, with reverb levels changing as you adjust the 'Shape' control.
With so many easy-to-use, dynamic parameters at your disposal, the Keeley Dynatrem could quite possibly be the most addictive Tremolo pedal you'll ever play.
Once your Mode is set, you can then adjust the Shape control accordingly. This control pot gives you 4 wave forms to choose from: Ramp Up, Sine, Ramp Down, and Square.
Whether you want your modulation effect to be smooth, wavy, or choppy, this control allows you to do it. In addition to this, if you turn the control all the way down, you get a standard Triangle wave tremolo, in the Dynamic Rate or Dynamic Depth modes!
If your mode is set to Harmonic Trem, this control pot adjusts the level of Reverb in your mix rather than the wave shape.
Order Yours Today
Contact our Online Sales Team directly if you'd like to query the availability of this awesome guitar pedal. Don't forget, if you order this pedal Online you can choose from our fantastic array of Home Delivery options.
Keeley Dynatrem Dynamic Tremolo Pedal Key Features
- Controls: Depth, Shape (Reverb), Rate, Level, Mode Select
- Tremolo Wave Shapes: Triangle, Ramp Down, Sine, Ramp up, Square
- Modes: Dynamic Rate, Dynamic Depth, Harmonic Tremolo
- Integrated noise reduction reduces noise swells common with tremolo circuits
- Battery Free â€“ Any standard 9 volt, negative tip power supply will work!
- Keeley Engineered â€“ Decades of audio experience and design
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!