JBL PRX ONE All in One Powered Column PA System
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
Introducing the JBL PRX ONE - an all-in-one powered column PA system with a fully-featured built-in 7 channel digital mixer, innovative pro-grade DSP processing and modern Bluetooth audio capabilities for both streaming and intuitive app control - perfect for a wide variety of professional live sound applications.
Sound Amazing, Anywhere.
Boasting an incredible power-to-size performance, the JBL PRX ONE is as impressively loud as it is portable. Acoustically optimized to deliver unmatched power and performance, the sleek and portable design makes it perfect for both temporary and permanent applications.
JBL PRX ONE Powered Column PA Speaker Key Features:
- Vertical Array of 12 2.5" Drivers
- 12" Bass-Reflex Woofer
- Custom-Designed HF Drivers with Copper-Capped Pole Pieces
- JBL A.I.M. (Array Inumbration Mechanics) Technology
- Wide Dispersion Pattern & Sophisticated Crossover Management a
- 2,000-watt (peak) Class D Amplifier
- 4 High-Efficiency, Low-Noise Mic Preamps
- 130 dB max SPL
- Integrated Fully-Featured 7-channel Digital Mixer
- Powerful Lexicon Effects Engine
- Triple Tier DSP Control
- dbx DriveRack Inside Technology
- Full-Colour LCD Screen
- 8 Available User Presets
- Bluetooth 5.0 Connectivity & Full App Control Using JBL Pro Connect
- Rugged Enclosures & Attractive, Discreet Form Factor
- Included Nylon Carrying Bag
Featuring twelve custom-engineered tweeters set along the vertical array, each speaker works in combination with JBL's A.I.M. (Array Inumbration Mechanics) geometrically optimized array-shading technology, to deliver consistent coverage across any venue, with even coverage and a more precise frequency response. Similarly, the 12" bass-reflex woofer utilizes this innovative technology to benefit from reduced 'huffiness' and a more natural and accurate bass sound.
Driven by an ultra-efficient 2,000-watt Class D amplifier, the PRX ONE delivers a clean and stable power output throughout a variety of voltages, ensuring crystal clear studio-quality sound, no matter how loud you take it.
Complete with a full built-in suite of iconic dbx and Lexicon audio effects spanning reverbs, delays, choruses, echos, compression, limiting and gating - you don't need to worry about any heavy and inefficient outboard gear when you have everything available at the touch of a button.
Easily controlled through the dual-mode 7-channel mixer, you'll have complete control over all of your channels and effects, allowing you to achieve that perfect sound, no matter your experience.
With impressive Bluetooth 5.0 functionality built into the PRX ONE, not only can you stream music directly from your device, but you can take advantage of JBL's intuitive Pro Connect app to take wireless control over your mixing and DSP functions. Perfect for a hands-off experience, you'll never have to guess where your levels are again.
Seven Year Warranty
The leader in professional sound for more than 75 years is now backing several products with an unprecedented 7-year warranty effective from the original receipt date of purchase.
JBL PRX ONE Powered Column PA Speaker Specifications:
- SYSTEM TYPE: Powered Column PA Speaker
- WOOFER SIZE: 12”
- TWEETER SIZE: 2.5”
- TWEETER COUNT: 12
- MAX SPL: 130dB
- FREQ RANGE -10: 35-20kHz
- FREQ RANGE -3: 40-20kHz
- HOR DISPERSION: 130°
- VERT DISPERSION: 30°
- POWER RATING: 2000W Peak / 1000W RMS
- AC POWER INPUT: 300W 100-230V AC 50-60Hz
- INPUT IMPEDENCE: 4kO balanced Combo 4kO balanced Combo / 2O balanced Hi-Z Jack2MO balanced Hi-Z Jack / 10kO 3.5mm single-ended 2 channel .10kO 3.5mm single-ended 2 channel.
- CROSSOVER FREQ: 260Hz
- I/O: 4 XLR Combo Jacks / 2 1/4” Hi-Z / 1 1/8”/BT Summed / 1 XLR Pass Through
- CABINET: PP
- NET WEIGHT: 25.7kg
- GROSS WEIGHT: 31.75kg
- DIMS: W482mm x D647mm x H850mm
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|2000W Peak / 1000W RMS
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.