The Jackson CDX22, seen here in a striking Snow White finish, brings the most iconic Jackson guitar to the more affordable X Series.
Iconic Electric Guitar Shape
With its stunning V-shaped body, the Jackson CD is one of the most iconic Jackson guitars ever on the market.
Now, it comes to the X Series with the Jackson CDX22 bringing that fantastic style to a wider audience with its new affordability.
Jackson X Series CDX22 Electric Guitar Snow White Key Features:
- Mahogany Jackson CD Style Body
- One-Piece Through-Body Maple Neck Construction
- Graphite Neck Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Bound 12" - 16" Compound Radius Laurel Fretboard
- 22 Jumbo Frets
- Pearloid Sharkfin Inlays
- Dual Jackson High-Output Humbucking Pickups
Jackson X Series CDX22 Electric Guitar Snow White Specs:
- Body Style: CD
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Maple
- Neck Construction: Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard: Laurel, 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 22, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Nut (Material/Width): Black Plastic, 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Headstock: Jackson® Pointed 6-In-Line
Hardware and Electronics
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Bridge: 2-Point Fulcrum Tremolo
- Pickups: Jackson® High-Output Humbucking (Bridge), Jackson® High-Output Humbucking (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge and Middle, Position 2.Bridge, Middle and Neck, Position 3. NeckControls: Volume, Tone
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel .009-.042 Gauges
|Shipping Weight (kg)||6.100000|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!