Jackson Audio Broken Arrow V2 MIDI Drive Pedal
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
Are you seeking to add a new Drive and Boost pedal, which gives you pin-point control over ever aspect of your tone? Then you're in for a real treat with this!
An Overdrive Pedal Like No Other
With the Jackson Audio Broken Arrow V2 MIDI you get a superb drive and boost effect, with innovative features the likes of which have never been seen on an overdrive pedal before.
This comprehensive overdrive platform has been specially-designed to offer guitar players a huge range of overdrive tones to choose from, and not only that but you get MIDI control oer all parameters, as well as ON/OFF and Boost functions.
Four Distinct Clipping Modes
The foundation of the overdrive circuit within the Broken Arrow V2 is based upon a soft-clipping circuit like the classic TS-808, with an active 3-band tone-shaping EQ in place of the usual "Mid-Hump".
In addition to this, the overdrive circuit features four distinct clipping modes to choose from:
- Green - classic TS-style overdrive
- Magenta - asymmetric clipping, for aggressive rhythm parts
- Blue - symmetrical clipping, for a more focused and direct tone
- Amber - vintage British-style overdrive sound, with higher headroom for a more open, less-compressed tone
A fantastic and exciting new feature for the Broken Arrow V2 is the Gain Cycle, which take the Gain knob setting and divides it into 4 equal, instantly accessible steps to cycle through.
Not only that, but the unique circuit level matches the pedal's output, so you can switch between all four clipping options without affecting its volume.
In addition to the overdrive circuit, Broken Arrow V2 is host to a MOSFET based Boost circuit similar to the one found within Jackson Audio's own Amp Mode pedal.
This circuit features its own true bypass loop, which allows you to activate it independently of the Drive circuit, alongside four different styles to choose from.
Each of these four styles are EQ'd slightly differently, changing how it interacts with the overdrive circuit, or with any other pedal in your rig.
Jackson Audio Broken Arrow V2 MIDI Drive Pedal Key Features
- Overdrive & Boost pedal, with Soft-clipping overdrive circuit
- Active 3-band EQ - for optimal tone shaping
- MIDI control over all parameters, ON/OFF and Boost
- 4 Clipping-Diode Styles with drastically different sound characteristics
- 4 differently EQ’d Boost Styles
- GAIN CYCLE circuit - for instant gain adjustment in 4 steps
- Small footprint and top-mounted jacks - for ease of pedalboard mounting
- Powered by 9 V DC PSU (centre -, 2.1mm, ~ 100 mA current draw)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||2.000000|
|Effects||Overdrive and Boost|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.