Icon QCon Pro MK 1 USB DAW Controller
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
Impressively adaptable to a vast selection of live music and studio scenarios, the Icon QCon Pro USB DAW Controller is a powerful and impressive affordable MIDI control station that allows producers and engineers alike to take full reign of their session.
Boasting 8 channels with touch-sensitive motorised faders for elite control of levels at all times as well as a clear blue backlit LCD for simplistic navigation, Icon has intuitively designed the QCon Pro to take use efficiency to the next level. Not only that but all the buttons are fully illuminated in coded colours, so sessions can be organised effectively and in no time.
With an onboard Mackie control system, the QCon Pro can simply integrate with all major DAWs such as Logic Pro, Pro Tools, Cubase and much more. In addition, the USB DAW Controller is also compatible with both Mac OSX and Windows systems, meaning no matter the set-up, the Icon QCon Pro will be able to adapt.
Icon QCon Pro MK 1 USB DAW Controller Key Features
- 8 touch-sensitive motorized channel faders
- 12-segment LED channels level metering
- 1 touch-sensitive motorized fader for the master channel
- 8 x dual function encoder knobs (Enter & rotate)
- 11-segment LED surrounding the encoders to indicate the rotating position
- Large backlit LCD to display channel name, control values etc. for each channel
- 12-segment LED display showing the time location of your project in either SMPTE or BBT format
- 18 assignable buttons
- Jog wheel shuttle for fast search and control
- Illuminated buttons for each channel including Rec-enable, Solo, Mute, Select and Monitor
- 6 illuminated transport buttons including Play, Stop, Rec, Rewind, Fast forward and Loop
- Illuminated zoom key with 4 direction keys
- 9 illuminated assignable MIDI function buttons
- Expandable to 32-channel control surface with 3 units of Qcon EX.
- Expansion slot for ICON’s “Umix” series USB audio interface card
- User A & User B RCA connectors for connecting with pedals
- Class-compliant with Windows XP, Vista (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows 10 (32-bit & 64-bit) and Mac OS X (IntelMac)
- USB 2.0 high-speed connectivity
- Mackie control built-in for Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Logic Pro and Ableton Live
- Mackie HUI protocol built-in for Pro Tools
- User self-define mode (MIDI Learn) for other DAW such as Sonar.
- Firmware upgrades are available simply via USB connection and iMap software
- Template labels are included for different popular DAW such as Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Logic Pro and Abelton Live
- Robust aluminium and metal casing with Kensington lock port
Icon QCon Pro USB DAW Controller Specifications:
- Connector: USB connector (standard type)
- Power supply: 12V/6A DC
- Qcon Pro only: 3A or less
- Qcon Pro with Umix Satellite audio interface: 6A or less
- Weight: 7.0kg (15.4lb)
- Metric: 510(L) X 475(W) X 82(H)
- Standard: 20.1”(L) x 18.7”(W) x 3.2”(H)
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.