The RG series is Ibanez's core series and has always been well-received.
Unlimited Playability For Demanding Players
The RG421MSP features the Wizard III Maple neck which is thin, flat and fast, yet strong and sturdy. It offers unlimited playability for demanding players and features a two-octave 24-fret fretboard for a wide tonal range. The hardtail bridge offers a great transfer of string vibration and tuning stability.
The Quantum pickups provide an accelerated bass response for exceptionally fast tracking of high-speed staccato riffing with a crushing mid range and precise high-end articulation.
Moreover, the 5-way switching adds more tonal option and extends the range of this versatile instrument.
Ibanez RG421MSP Turquoise Sparkle Key Features:
- Maple fretboard
- Wizard III Maple neck
- Quantum pickups
Ibanez RG421MSP Turquoise Sparkle Specifications:
- MPN: RG421MSP-TSP
- Colour Name: Turquoise Sparkle
- Number of Strings: 6
- Neck Type: Wizard III
- Neck Joint: Bolt-on
- Neck Material: Maple
- reinforcement rods: -
- Neck finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Neck thickness (1st fret, mm): 19
- Neck thickness (12th fret, mm): 21
- Scale (mm): 648
- Nut width (mm): 43
- End width (mm): 58
- Number of fret: 24
- Fretboard: Maple
- Fretboard Radius (mm): 400
- Inlay: Black dot
- Body Top material (For Solid): -
- Body Material (For Solid): Meranti
- Body finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Total length (mm): 974
- Body thickness (mm): 44
- Body length (mm): 452
- Body Width (mm): 311
- Bridge: F106
- Active or Passive: Passive
- Nut: Plastic
- Machine Head: Ibanez machine heads
- Hardware Color: Cosmo black
- Neck Pickup: Quantum (H)
- Bridge Pickup: Quantum (H)
- Controls, Pickup selector: 1 Volume, 1 Tone, 5-way lever switch
- Special Strings: DAddario EXL110
- String Gauges (from top to bottom): .010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046
- Tuning (from top to bottom): 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- Recommend case or bag: W250C
- Other item(s) included: Hex wrench
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.100000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!