Ibanez GSR206B-WNF 6-String Bass, Walnut Flat
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
With the Ibanez GSR206B-WNF, seen here in a Walnut Flat finish, you get a great-playing, super-affordable 6-string bass with thumping tonal options.
Featuring a comfortably-shaped Nyatoh body, slick-playing Maple neck, two powerful Dynamix humbucker pickups, and a responsive control set, this bass is ideal for players looking to add a reasonably-priced 6-string to their collection.
Ibanez GSR206B-WNF 6-String Bass, Walnut Flat Key Features
- Iconic SR Design - The Ibanez SR Bass has been a firm favourite with players the world over since the 1990s - a trend which has continued to this day. This slimline dual-cutaway design grants quick and easy access to each and every note on the fingerboard, whilst it's lightweight character means that playing for those long hours in the studio or on stage feels like less of a chore than with heavier models.
- Superb Playability - In addition to the ergonomic body shape, the neck on this bass has been carved with a relatively slim profile and has been topped with a Jatoba fingerboard with Medium frets. The end result is a neck that allows your hand to liberally glide over each and every note with ease, and is suited to pretty much any playing style.
- Dual Humbucker Design - A pair of passive Dynamix humbucker pickups have been fitted to this bass at the Neck and Bridge positions, and they produce a thick, punchy tone. In addition to this, each pickup features independent volume controls, whilst a master Tone and Phat II EQ control let you shape your sound as you see fit.
- Solid Hardware - To ensure you sound at your best with each performance, this bass has been equipped with a solid B10 bridge. This bridge offers rock-solid tuning stability, and allows you to fully adjust the bass's intonation.
- Budget Friendly! - You get all of this for a fantastic price, so if you've ever wanted to add a 6-string bass to your arsenal for recording or performance purposes, then this could be the bass for you.
Ibanez GSR206B-WNF 6-String Bass, Walnut Flat Highlights
- Neck Type: GSR6, Maple neck
- Body Material: Nyatoh
- Fretboard: Jatoba, White dot inlay
- Fret: Medium frets
- Scale Length: 864mm/34"
- Nut Width: 54mm
- Bridge: B16 bridge
- String Space: 16.5mm
- Neck Pickup: Dynamix H neck pickup, Passive
- Bridge Pickup: Dynamix H bridge pickup, Passive
- Equaliser: Phat II EQ
- Factory Tuning: 1C,2G,3D,4A,5E,6B
- String Gauge: .032/.045/.065/.085/.105/.130
- Hardware Color: Black
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|2 x humbucker
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.