Ibanez EHB1000S-SFM EHB 4-String Bass, Sea Foam Green
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
Super-sleek, super-lightweight, and incredible to play, the Ibanez EHB1000S is a great choice for regular performances and long hours in the studio.
Stylish Bass For The Modern Player
With the Ibanez EHB1000S, seen here with a Sea Foam Green finish, you get a lightweight, highly-playable electric bass with incredible sound-shaping options.
Thanks to its shorter-scale construction, playing this bass is an absolute dream, reducing fretting-hand fatigue for those longer studio, rehearsal, and live performances.
In addition to this, the inclusion of two Bartolini passive pickups and an active 3-band EQ with bypass switch allows you to dial in a wide variety of bass tones to suit pretty much any situation.
Ibanez EHB1000S-SFM EHB 4-String Bass, Sea Foam Green Specs
- Neck Type: EHB4, 5-pc Roasted Maple/Walnut neck w/Graphite reinforcement rods
- Top/Back/Body: American Basswood body
- Fretboard: Roasted Birdseye Maple, Abalone off-set dot inlay
- Frets: Medium, Stainless Steel
- Number Of Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 762mm
- Bridge: MR5HS bridge
- String Space: 19mm
- Nut Width: 41mm
- Neck Pickup: Bartolini BH2 neck pickupPassive
- Bridge Pickup: Bartolini BH2 bridge pickupPassive
- Equaliser: Vari-mid 3-band EQ w/ EQ bypass switch (passive tone control on treble pot)
- Factory Tuning: 1G,2D,3A,4E
- Strings: D'Addario EXL165
- String Gauge: .045/.065/.085/.105
- Nut Material: Plastic
- Hardware Color: Black
- Misc: Includes Gig Bag
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|5-piece Roasted Maple / Walnut neck
|2 x humbucker
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.