Ibanez AS2000-BS Artstar Prestige Guitar, Brown Sunburst
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
If you're a working professional player, seeking a stylish new guitar with vintage looks and tone, but modern levels of playability, then we have just the thing for you!
Artcore AS Semi Hollow Guitar - Made in Japan
With the Ibanez AS2000-BS you get a welcome entry into the company's illustrious Prestige series - a dual-cutaway Artstar AM guitar that makes a great semi-hollow hybrid rocker.
Featuring a top, back, and sides crafted from premium-grade Figured Anigre, equipped with a super-sleek 3-piece neck, this excellent guitar offers plenty of natural sustain and resonance.
In addition to this, the inclusion of a pair of vintage-sounding Super 58 humbuckers gives the guitar a voice that is equally as suited to hard rock and blues as it is to smooth contemporary jazz.
As if that wasn't enough, you also get a hardshell case to keep the guitar safe when not in use.
Ibanez AS2000-BS Artstar Prestige Guitar, Brown Sunburst Specs
- Neck Type: AS Artstar, 3pc African Mahogany/S-TECH WOOD Roasted Maple Set-in neck
- Top/Back/Side: Figured Anigre top, Figured Anigre back and sides
- Fretboard: Bound Ebony fretboardAcrylic & Abalone block inlay
- Scale Length: 628mm / 24.7"
- Fret: Medium frets, Prestige fret edge treatment
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Nut Width: 43mm
- Bridge: Gotoh 510BN bridge
- String Space: 10.4mm
- Tailpiece: Gotoh GE101A tailpiece
- Neck Pickup: Super 58 (H) neck pickup, Passive/Alnico
- Bridge Pickup: Super 58 (H) bridge pickup, Passive/Alnico
- Factory Tuning: 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- String Gauge: .013/.016/.022/.032/.042/.052
- Nut Material: Bone
- Hardware Color: Gold
- Misc: Includes Hardshell Case
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Neck Wood||3-pc Mahogany / S-TECH WOOD Roasted Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||double cutaway|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||Anigre Body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.