Ibanez Aegb24e Acoustic Bass Guitar, Mahogany Sunburst High Gloss
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
The AEG Series' slender, single-cutaway bodies deliver powerful and balanced acoustic sound, unplugged or through an amp or PA system.
These guitars combine easy playability, classic solid and sunburst finishes, and intuitive electronics to create a quality, workhorse acoustic guitar that will rise to any occasion.High quality Ibanez under-saddle pickups and Ibanez preamps with onboard tuners provide sparkling tones that sound great in any environment.
Ibanez AEGB24E Acoustic Bass Features
- 3pc Nyatoh/Maple neck - The 3pc Nyatoh/Maple Neck provides a rich mid-low end and great resonance.
- Walnut fretboard - A Walnut fretboard features a well-balanced tonal character from low to high end.
- Sapele top - The Sapele top delivers a warm, full tone.
- Sapele back and sides - Sapele back and sides offer a full-bodied and warm mid-range and a bright tone.
- Ibanez Undersaddle pickup - The Ibanez Undersaddle Pickup accurately reproduces the acoustic nature of the bass.
- Ibanez AEQ-2T preamp w/Onboard tuner - The AEQ-2T preamp is specifically-designed to adjust the frequencies of a bass and a treble, and allows operation of the built-in tuner without the instrument being plugged in.
- Walnut bridge - The Walnut bridge transfers string vibration directly to the body, delivering a natural and warm tone.
- Finger Rest (AEGB) - This bass is outfitted with a special finger rest. The design allows players to position their thumb across a wide span of the instrument, based on what is most comfortable and appropriate for their playing style.
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.