The Ibanez AE245 JR is born from a long lineage and musical heritage, but music continues to evolve, and musicians demand inspiring new tools with which to carve out their own signature sound.
In that spirit, Ibanez introduce Ibanez AE, Ibanez' flagship series of acoustic-electric guitars, offer supreme tone and playability, and represent another great chapter in the acoustic guitar tradition.
- Nyatoh neck - The 3pc Nyatoh/Maple Neck provides a rich mid-low end.
- Katalox fretboard - Katalox produces a tight mid-low and a strong attack in the high end. Katalox also features a quick response and rich sustain.
- Solid Okoume top - Solid Okoume top offers a full-bodied and warm mid-range and a bright tone.
- Okoume back and sides - The Okoume back and sides generate a woody, warm tone when the guitar is played softly or finger-picked and provide punchy high-mids with a clear projection when strummed.
- Ibanez T-bar Undersaddle pickup - The Ibanez T-bar Undersaddle pickup accurately translates that full sound to whatever amplification system you plug it into.
- Ibanez Custom Electronics - The compact, onboard active preamp features a mute switch to eliminate unexpected parameter changes during performances. This helps to reduce the guitar’s size and weight, minimize body contact and maximize the acoustic tone.
- Katalox bridge - The Katalox bridge transfers string vibration directly to the body, delivering a natural and warm tone.
- Ibanez Advantage bridge pins - These pins really are an advantage over old-fashioned pins. Advantage pins are easier to take out and easier to put in than standard pins. A special bulb-shaped end makes the pin easy to grip and also prevents the pin from being pushed in too far. Best of all, with Advantage the pin and string stay put.
- Gig bag included - Ibanez Gig bags are made out of durable materials.
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||full size|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.